how long does your newborn sleeps?

marah_rn

Mom
Reaction score
Hi. Im just wondering how much does your baby sleeps in the morning and night?

Until she was 2 weeks old Lola slept about 22 hours a day.She would wake up at night,sleep in the morning and then wake up for feeds and such.

Yep, first couple weeks Jasmine slept a ton and just woke to eat basically.

At first my LO slept a lot, but also woke up often to eat and get changed. Now she takes either one long nap and two short ones, or 2 longish naps or even just a couple short ones (depends on her mood that day, lol), and at night she sleeps from about 9 or 10pm to 8am waking up 1-3 times.

jack would sleep most of the time & only waking once in the night , but now he sleeps all night going 8 - 9 hrs , & then he will have his morning bottle between 8-9 am then sleep for another couple of hrs then most of the afternoon he will be awake untill bed time . violet xx

Like the first reply, Colton slept about 22hours as a newborn.
Most newborns will sleep the day away, wake for changing + bottle then right back to sleep until the next change + bottle. Very boring.
:rofl: But it's amazing, I miss Colton being a itty bitty baby.

Yeah she slept somewhere between 20-22 hrs a day too. NOT anymore though! Now she thinks sleep is for the weak

Not very well atm as we're struggling to BF, but since I've given her formula too it's loads better. She was waking every hour because I couldn't feed her properly so she was waking with hunger. Now I'm expressing she's sleeping almost constantly between feeds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->