how long for you?

Andi86

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I love looking at old posts on threads and seeing posts from girls who were NTNP or TTC and are now pregnant. It makes me feel hopeful that that will be me in a few months! :flower: I'm NTNP for my 1st. Going on my 6th month. Should be ovulating this week! fingers crossed it just happens this week ;)

If you were NTNP or TTC and have had a baby/got pregnant, how long did it take for you to conceive?
If your still NTNP or TTC for your 1st how long have you been doing that for?

Hello this is our first month of TTC #1 I should ovulate today or tomorrow had my first positive opk this morning. Xx

We're in our first month of NTNP, but at the end of this month we'll be full on TTC :)

We started NTNP new year 2009, conceived within the first month (2nd cycle) but miscarried, then conceived first month (1st cycle) after the miscarriage and our eldest son was born November 2009

We started NTNP for our second in September 2010, conceived 2nd month (2nd cycle) but then miscarried, then conceived first month (1st cycle) after that miscarriage and our second son was born October 2011

We're currently in no-man's-land as I've just had my coil removed (due to not getting on well with it more than anything else) and are discussing NTNP for our third later this year, although it may happen sooner than that as we're being pretty relaxed about preventing...:)

Good luck to you ladies, it's an exciting time whether you're NTNP or fully TTC :flower:

I was NTNP for well over a year, I didn't know much about fertility and we weren't dtd that often, I did start to think something was wrong. When we decided to try for real I researched fertility and ovulation and got pregnant the first month (although we dtd twice a day everyday for a month plus me using opk's) lol

First month for us too.

Me: 18
OH: 22

just highly fertile i guess!

We were TTC for six months when I got pregnant with my daughter. She is now 19 months and this is our first cycle NTNP, AF due today but as yet no show (although BFN yesterday). Fingers crossed it'll happen quicker for us this time!!

This is our first month NTNP as I've just come off bc. Here's hoping my mom's right and I am a fertile myrtle! :)

it took us 2 years of ttc to get DD with doc intervtions also

We NTNP for a year.. Then ttc for a year.. Then took clomid 3 rounds bfp with #1 so over two years.

Then when oh got back from deployment at 4 months postpartum we NTNP for TWO MONTHS and bfp #2!

Now NTNP about a week for #3 :haha:

I was trying for my 1st 3 years , got a 15 month old son now & we've been trying for our #2 for a year as I new it wud take a long time again x.
Good luck x

I love looking at old posts on threads and seeing posts from girls who were NTNP or TTC and are now pregnant. It makes me feel hopeful that that will be me in a few months! :flower: I'm NTNP for my 1st. Going on my 6th month. Should be ovulating this week! fingers crossed it just happens this week ;)

If you were NTNP or TTC and have had a baby/got pregnant, how long did it take for you to conceive?
If your still NTNP or TTC for your 1st how long have you been doing that for?

hi this is our first month of NTNP. Period is due tomorrow and got a negative test yesterday so don't thibk this is my month. Always next month though :)

We started NTNP April 2010, TTC April 2011 and got pregnant March 2013. I am currently 11weeks:)

OH & I were NTNP for 5 months before I got my :bfp:. Started in December, and got my :bfp: on April 23rd (about 10 dpo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->