• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how long has everyone been ttc?

danielle19

Reaction score
hey all
was just wondering how long everyone has been trying for?
i reckon me and OH have been trying for just over 2 years

if i'm not pregnant (waiting to see if AF shows up), Nov '07 will be our 4th month.

fingers crossed i get a bfp this month as been BDing like mad

If AF does show up today as she supposed to (and probably will what with the temp drop) then it will be cycle 3.

have you tested yet dakini?

Yeah, tested Friday am and Sunday am. Both BFN. And with the temp drop this morning I am not hopeful for this month. Hence the fact (if you read my journal) feeling a little down this morning. Feeling better about it now. Last cycle it took until about 6pm for AF to show up when my temp dropped, so still waiting. If the :witch: doesn't show up in the next few days (again, not much hope there!) then I'll be testing again Friday probably...so I think it's on to the next cycle...maybe this time we can BD more - only once this cycle around O because I had the flu and it turned into this nasty cold...

so you are three days late
lots of baby dust :dust::dust:

i've been going to the bathroom constantly since last night - not necessarily to pee, but to swipe and see if there's blood. since yesterday, just brwn discharge. but i just went to the bathroom and saw more red. :shy:

maybe the brown discharge was just beg of AF....

just had my 6th try, am now on 2ww.
arcanegirl and danielle, have you had any fertility tests done or are you just going to keep trying until you get a bfp? as i'm now on my sixth month my mind is starting to wander a bit, i spoke to my dr who said she would refer me to a fertility clinic. i was a bit freaked out so i was wondering if you had experienced anything like this?

We have been ttc-ing for a year at the end of January. I hope I get my BFP before then.

Sinead

Mojo I am the same.. this is only our 3rd month but already i am getting slightly concerned...

ditto 3rd month and already thinking there must be something wrong if it hasnt happened

hey mojo
i have had two mc's so the nurse at the epu took blood to test
dont know exactly what they are testing for though to put my mind at ease as she asked me if i knew i had miscarried and i did
i wouldnt worry to much as everyone is different
i was worried as i had mc'd twice and was a bit worried there was something wrong with me
danielle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->