how long has everyone been ttc?

We have been trying for 13 months. Getting really worried now, but have an appointment with Gyneacologist on 22nd so will try to address it then.

hope all goes well at your appointment Helen26
keep us updated
danielle xx

:hi: all
I have been TTC for 4 years now and I have had 3 miscarriages and 1 ectopic, I have been to a consultant and they said we were just unlucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a tanturm after my last M/C on the 17th Oct so now they are sending me for more tests!!!! my appointment is 26th November, good luck to all TTC:hugs::hugs:.

This is our 3rd month, only a few days left til testing, fingers crossed.

im sorry for your losses tricks26 :hugs:
what kind of tests are you having done?
good luck with your appointment
danielle x x x

This is our 4 cycle "not trying, not preventing," but we're going to get serious in about 3 months... see? I got a ticker!! Woo hoo!

tibuRon lol
so you have to wait at the moment !
how old are your girls ?
danielle xx

Hi, We have been ttc for almost 1 year on and off. It does get frustrating at times. I'm going to hospital in Jan for tests and then after this will see gyny guy. At least then they, hopefully, will be able to shed some light on my situation?
:hi:

Ag i am so sorry to hear about the m/c's, i'm really enjoying all the stories of women who have been trying for a long time (maybe think they can't conceive) and then randomly get pg, it shows there is hope for everyone and keeps us all motivated.

Thank you for sharing ladies, as long as we stay positive we will all have our turn at a bfp :headspin:

This cycle is my 2nd cycle ttc #3. :witch:is due Sunday and I'm 14dpo. Of course I had to test and BFN, so I think I'm out.

If i dont catch this month it will be our 6th month, although me and oh work loads so dont have much time to bd, its so frustrating:hissy:

We have been ttc# 3 since October 2006 hardcore but actually we stopped any form of protection in hopes of conception before then :)

~April~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->