How long has everyone been TTC?

Noelle.

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

This is my first post on this board so please feel free to move or delete if it is in the wrong place.

Just wondering how long everyone has been TTC? We have been tying about 6 months now.

Hello everyone.

This is my first post on this board so please feel free to move or delete if it is in the wrong place.

Just wondering how long everyone has been TTC? We have been tying about 6 months now.

Hiya,
Baby no1 (DD) took 5 and half years
Baby no2 (DS) first cycle trying

This time round.. 7 months in the making
🤞🏻 for you this cycle 🤞🏻

We have been trying 8 cycles. I am on a break now though as of this month.
My 1st dd took 1 cycle, 2nd dd 1 cycle, and 3rd dd 2 cycles. Our bodies are strange!
I know anything under 12 months is considered normal though. But some women take longer than 12 months and don't necessarily have a problem either.
Good luck, hope you get pregnant asap!

My son took 2 cycles
Hoping for a quick catch this time too

Good luck xx

This is our 3rd cycle. We weren't TTC when either of our sons were conceived, but my daughter took 4 cycles. Hoping to catch on the next one for a February baby. :)

My first son took 3 years we wasn’t actively trying all that time though .
Second took about 13 months not actively trying that time either
I feel pregannt when second was 9 months old but wasn’t successful pregnancy then I fell prehnant a few months later and had my third both of them times I wasn’t trying ..
good luck hope you get ur bfp soon x

My first took 17 months of ttc.
This time around we are still ttc after almost 15 months.

DD was a surprise bfp
DS was 2nd cycle
My mc was 1st cycle.
We're now on 2nd cycle trying for #3

Good luck :)

Thanks everyone. It’s reassuring to know it can vary so much between not only different couples but also different pregnancies. X

First was 2 months but ended in mc
Second was 16 months dd
Currently 29 months trying with no luck x

My first took 12 cycles, then ended in miscarriage. It only took me 2 cycles with this one, so far so good!

Been trying for about 2 years. Deep in appointments, tests and scans atm and going a little crazy.

Noelle.
Nice to meet you! AF showed up for me just today (3 days early, i might add...:pop:) so me and DH have now been trying for 5 cycles, but for 6 months because I had an extra long annovulatory cycle in Feb. It IS good to see how much it can vary, especially when you're surrounded by people popping up everywhere sharing their pregnancies (at least that's the case for me). Thank you for this question! Puts it a little in perspective on a day when I am especially bummed and frustrated with this whole process.

1st took over 6 years and a round of IVF, he passed away the day before he was born
2nd was a total surprise we were NTNP waiting for our next IVF cycle - He was 9 weeks premature
3&4 twins were also complete surprises NTNP - They were born premature and passed away
Also been pregnant 6 more times in between all my above pregnancies (5mcs 1 ectopic) - All were total surprises! Not trying for any of them!!. XX

My husband and I started ttc 6 months back. Got a positive pregnancy test finally after 6 months but ended in a miscarriage unfortunately. I’m recovering from the loss and hope to start trying again.

For me it took 10 months ttc my dd and it's been almost a year ttc #2 though I will say I've been bf my now 2.5 year old which made my uterine lining really thin and most likely unable to support a pregnancy. The last 2 cycles were normal period lengths and heaviness so I'm hoping we will fall by the end of the year. The thing is that it's really hard to get pregnant and while there are many who don't have to try those of us who do tend to appreciate it that much more.

this is our fourth time trying :) Im now 10dpo and neg frer today. So idk about this month... Dont have much hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->