How long has it been since I've been here?

Jld8887

Trying To Conceive
Reaction score
Maybe it's the time of the year bringing me back here. I don't know. Me and my hubby have been trying to conceive for over a year now and no luck.

If I hear one more person say just stop trying I will punch them out! We haven't been trying in the last 6 months at least...
Now we find out our friends who got married a month after us are pregnant ( on accident I think..)
I'm just ranting. I'm depressed. I don't know what else to say.

*Hugs* Have you seen a doctor? Usually they'll help if you've been trying over a year. So sorry you're feeling depressed. Sending you lots and lots of positive vibes and baby dust!

Yes it was right before the 1 year mark. They told me to come back after we had been trying 1 year it was at 10 months and I thought that was just ridiculous. I was discouraged after that and haven't felt up to it. I had given up at that time.

They have always shrugged off my terrible periods too and that makes me SO mad.

Could you try to find a more helpful doctor? Or perhaps even a naturopath or acupuncturist? After having years of various medical issues that doctors couldn't figure out or weren't willing to try, I've switched over to seeing naturopaths and never looked back. It's incredible the difference. My naturopath did say acupuncture can help regulate periods so maybe that's an option to look into? Or various supplements? Vitex, etc? Good luck! Hope you get the help you need and the baby you deserve :) Hang in there !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->