how long have you been ttc ?

danni0509

Reaction score
hiya
how long have you all been ttc ?
or if you are pregnant how long was you ttc ?
i have been ttc for 6 years now :(
x x x x x

DH and I had been trying off and on for 2 years. Had chemical May of 07, Oct 07, and was put on bcp summer of 08 for my hormones being screwed up so because of these things it wasnt exactly 2 years straight. Hoping this one sticks! fx

:dust: and hope you get your bfp soon :hugs:

Hey,
We've been trying for just over a month.
Sorry to hear you have been trying so long, hope you get that :bfp: very soon
xx

This is our 4th month of ttc.

Sorry you have been trying for so long - it must be hard. Hope you get a :bfp: soon xx

we got our bfp first month of ttc, hope you get yours soon xx

nearly a year and a half, have crazy cycles between 35-45 days x

6 months but got pg on 2nd month so just starting again this cycle after mc
x

We started trying last June, so we're coming up on a year. Been pregnant twice in that time, including our last miscarriage at 17 weeks. We're currently on our second cycle of trying after that. Hope we all get our sticky beans soon!

I'm on my fifth month of trying, or seventh month if you count the two months I knew I'd missed it, but still hoped anyway...

I know some people are reading my blog/book about it, where I'm talking about it being month one, but I'm writing it from memory. I'm actually on month five, going in to month six now.

This is only our first 'proper' month, fingers crossed it will be our last....but I'm not that lucky! :dohh:

This is only my first month, sorry to hear about your loss, i hope you get your :bfp: soon xxx

3 months - 2 days late but BFN this morning...

This is my 4th cycle TTC. AF is due today so fx for this month.

6 months now - having to go for tests this week as we fear that dh has been left infertile after an op he had back in october.

:hugs: i can't imagine how you must be feeling trying for 6 years - we've only been trying since January and already I'm feeling the desperation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->