How long have you been TTC?

adellademona

Reaction score
My dh and I have been trying since December. I'm currently a week into the TWW and I'm very eager to test and nervous that I'll get another BFN. I was wanting to know how long it's taken other couples...sometimes I feel like I'm broken and worry I can't have kids :(

It can take couples with no issues up t a year to conceive

This is my first cycle trying. Hoping to catch that little eggie

I am 1 DPO, 5th cycle trying to conceive (since October). Good luck!:dust:

Good luck to you. Don't give up hope. When my ex & I were trying for our daughter, we tried for 6 months and I was a wreck thinking something was wrong with me. We gave up "trying" and boom, our daughter was conceived.

My fiance & I have been trying for a grand total of 1 month. :D I'm 15 DPO today. Not testing until the 26th at 20 DPO, but symptoms seem promising & Aunt Flo shows no sign of popping up. Hopefully she doesn't for the next year or so.

Good luck again!

We have been trying for a year now. We are nearing the end of my 13th cycle.

This is only my first month trying.. I have a feeling it will take a few months

Good luck to you. Don't give up hope. When my ex & I were trying for our daughter, we tried for 6 months and I was a wreck thinking something was wrong with me. We gave up "trying" and boom, our daughter was conceived.

This is exactly what happened to us. Doctor said we would need IVF to conceive and 6 weeks later I got a BFP.

This time we are on month 6. FX

It took 1 cycle to fall pregnant with Belle and Poppy. Last year it was cycle 2 but that ended at 6 weeks. This time we're on cycle 2. I have a feeling it's going to take longer this time round as I think I am more anxious about it all.

We're on cycle 2 trying to conceive our second. Our first was conceived on the first cycle. I reckon it's going to take a bit longer this time though as I'm a bit more obsessed this time round.

I'm also on cycle 2 trying to conceive #2. I've gone straight into temping/charting this time whereas with #1 I didn't and tried to have fun whilst conceiving (didn't last long!)

DD took 4 cycles, but I caught first cycle that I started charting - hence me doing that right away this time...feel like I might actually know what I'm doing!

good luck, don't lose hope. The worst part is the tww if you get a bfn but stay strong, you'll get there before you know it

30 days :) waiting for pesky af with a long luteal phase... We shall see...

Good luck!

I'm 1 dpo on our 3rd cycle ttc No.2 (started ttc in December). It took around 6 months with DD (including one miscarriage in that time).

We r trying for #1 and on our 5th cycle I ovulated yesterday I think. I got my positive ppl the day before. Just want it to hurry up and can't wait any longer.

I'm ttc #2 just had my mirena removed on thursday, AF came a day after so I'm not sure if its going to be regular or not. Any advice anyone?

This month was 5th cycle. Just got AF today so this month is out. I know what you are going through... we are trying for our first so it is discouraging and makes you wonder if there's something wrong. Especially since you always hear stories about people getting pregnant on their first cycle. Don't give up hope. I'm trying not to!

My husband and I have been TTC since August, 2014. I am 21 he is 26, we are both very healthy people. We eat almost all organically, exercise regularly and dont have any health risks or concerns. I was on the depo shot, got my periods starting in August but they just starting regulating in January and I just got my first positive OPK today!!

Its way easier said than done but try not to get down in the dumps... It feels like it's been forever for us but I know that things are looking up and we'll have our lil sweet pea soon. Its hard to take your mind off TTC when it's something you want more than anything in this world... I was pregnant a year ago and miscarried at 10 weeks.

Go walking or out with friends, enjoy a glass of wine or a beer if thats your thing. Enjoy your time, be safe and good to your body and dont let yourself feel low because you aren't doing anything wrong!! Everything happens when it's supposed to and when God feels that you are ready he will give you everything you've been dreaming for! I truly believe it.

I wish you peace of mind and a sticky lil bun in your oven!! XOXOXO

We are on cycle 2 of trying to conceive baby no 2.

Took one month with our daughter so hoping it will happen quickly again this time.

Hi,

I'm on cycle 9 :(

Both my other children I fell pregnant straight away - this time around feels like its taking forever!!

Doctors have started running tests and I have a hospital appointment for April but I'm praying I will be pregnant by then!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->