How long have you known you wanted kids?

always! i've always wanted children, then at 19 i was told i couldn't have children and i was devastated :( however, i don't think i was broody really until i met my OH and fell so deeply in love, he's the only person i could imagine having children with or marrying, so i suppose, once i got to about 21/22, i knew we both wanted them :D

When I was growing up I always said that I would never get married or have children - *cough*cough* how times change - I met my soul mate when I was 18 - married when I was 23 and had my first baby at 26! lol and here I am so broody for another one! I love my little girl so much and just think shes so sweet and brings me and her dad so much joy that I want to feel that over and over again (well another 2 times lol)

I've always wanted kids. When I was little I wanted to grow up to be a mommy. It wasn't until I met my OH, though, that it really started to hit me. I want four but I don't think OH is too keen on that idea. We may just have three and stop there.

I have always wanted kids but it has only been the last sort of year and a half that i have really wanted them. I think it's because i know me and my OH are solid and that we would make good parents. I know I'm going to be waiting a couple of more years which doesn't bother me because i know one day it will be our turn!

I've always known I wanted kids, when I was little I wanted to grow up to be a mommy.
It was never on my mind as much as it is now though.. It's cause me and my hubby are doing great in life, and he'd be such a great daddy.

i've always know i want kids but its only recently i feel ready to start trying.

I am basically a single child- I have 2 older (by 20 years) brothers that I've never lived with so I consider it being a single child. But my mom is the youngest of 6 so I grew up with a ton of cousins. We’re Italian so I saw them practically every week. From that, I have always loved a big family and knew in high school that I couldn’t wait for that time period in my life to start a family to start. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t want to get pregnant in high school, I just knew that I wanted kids someday. Sorry so long!

Honestly, if you would have asked me a year & a half ago I would have said I never want kids!
I don't know what happened but it was like a switch inside me that suddenly went off and now I hardly think about anything else!
My OH's little sister is 1 and when we started seeing her & looking after her it was lovely and I knew I wanted to have a child with him one day :) I'm thinking I want 2 or 3 in total :D

I have only wanted children since I started working with the elderly 2 years ago and seeing the importance of family. I would love to have 3 or 4 because my OH's mom is the 3rd of 4 and they have a blast together. I have 15 cousins on one side of my family alone! My OH is 1st of 2 and I am the 2nd of 2 so its weird to think that our kids will only have one set of aunt & uncle on each side of the family...and maybe no cousins! (neither of our sisters really want to have kids and they are in their mid to late 20s) Whatever the number, there will be lots of love. I never wanted a boy until I met my husband :headspin:

Probably about 8 years ago, so about age 15. At that point I had been with my now husband for 2 years so I started to think of the future (marriage, house, kids).

I've ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS and FOREVER wanted children!!!! ALWAYS!! haha.. when I was a child I had baby dolls and played with them up to the age of like 12 or so!!! Then it became kinda socially unacceptable for my age...! I'd still play with them now if I could, they are still in the attic!!! In terms of REAL babies (big difference from the baby dollies I know!) I would love to have my 1st maybe when I am 24/25. I am currently with the man of my dreams who I hope to marry so if that all pans out and when I finish college, get a higher paying job, move out of home, get married (not a must though) I will be hoppin asap on the baby train!!!! So broody even talking about it!!! AGHHH!!! haha :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->