How long NTNP?

I came off contraception sept 2008... we decided not to use anything & if it happened it happened. Sometimes we did use condoms, sometimes we didn't. I got pregnant with my son Jan 2009, so 3 months-ish of NTNP with him. We're doing it again this time, although I'm pretty sure we're still BFing enough & no AF etc for it to still be relatively 'safe' as a contraceptive method, but as far as I'm concerned, the sooner we get pregnant again, the better... now if someone could send me some sex drive, we will get started! I really, really need to get some drive soon or we will never have another baby! :dohh:

NTNP for 2 years before #1 Don't give up ladies!

6 months so far for #2

will be testing around aug 8-10

We are going on two years of NTNP... As much as I would love to be in the family way, ASAP... We have no reason to rush. (I have to tell myself that. I'll go insane, otherwise.). ;). ~<3~.

Best of luck, Everyone! ~^_^~!

my son wasnt planned but he was conceived within a week having come off BCP! mental... i've been ttc 9 months and ntnp for a week.

I dont wanna scare you but I have had abnormal AF. I became pregnant and NTNP for Two years and lost it at 3 months cuz I have hypthyroid.Not alot of docs look for it but it causes irregular periods and its harder.I just wanna make sure if y our hypo to get it looked at first bfore getting pregnant and finding out to late like me.:hugs:

So sorry to hear about your loss, Whisper. :sadangel: My thyroid has been checked several times, strong family history plus my cycle issues, so everytime I go in they check it! My OB/GYN put me on glucophage thinking it was PCOS but the GI upset is awful, I have tried to take it a few weeks at a time a few different times. I am sure he will put me on Clomid when I am officially TTC. Thanks for the advice and good luck with your health and babymaking! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->