How long off PE?

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
My son was circumcised 2 weeks ago on Monday,they said 2 weeks off school,which he has had,and will be back to school on Monday,but they never really mentioned PE....how long would you say he needed off PE?x

Josh was off full pe until the scabs had all fallen off. We were told he could do things like gym or anything that wasn't contact or ball sports. We probably went overkill as he didn't do full pe for the last term. Really he could have gone back sooner but I just wanted to make sure he was fully healed!

He was getting annoyed as he loves pe but I had to make sure!

He just has the last few white bits of stitches,He is only 4 and I'm worried he will fall over...when I called the school I said 4 weeks...did you get on ok when cleaning him?I haven't dared shower him yet,only baths,as I'm worried I will hurt him...xx

Good god washing him was a bloody nightmare! He would not let me bath him, it had to be a shower and we literally put a teeny bit of water on and he would scream...I don't truely believed it hurt but he's a big baby sometimes! One night I was sure someone was going to call the police on me as if I were beating him. He wouldn't let me shower him, and he desperately needed it, then when I tried to put the cream on him (he has to have steroid cream because of his 'disease' BXO) he was shouting at the top of his lungs "STOP IT YOU'RE HURTING ME, OWWWWWWWW, YOU'RE HURTING ME". I was just waiting for the knock on the door!

He's been alright at school, and has fallen over numerous times, he also only had a week and a half off school - I was terrified sending him but he was totally fine. I went and spoke to his teacher and made sure that when in the playground he was supervised so if anyone was playing rough (or he tried to sneakily play football) they were there to look after him.

If the scabs are pretty much gone he will be completely fine, the nurse I saw at his follow up basically said that as soon as those are gone he's fully healed and he can go swimming again, play football etc...

The first day back at school is really stressful, for you, but I'm sure he'll be fine xxx

It's still making me feel icky when he runs or anything...lol...it still looks 'raw' where it's a new 'join' is that normal?

It still makes me queasy and he is fully healed!!

Yes Josh's looks quite raw, whether that's normal or not I have no idea, but I'm assuming it's ok! It took about 4-5weeks till his scabs fully came off but I think it took that long as he wouldn't let me put hardly any water on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->