How long should I wait to tell??

I found out the other week the lady who sits in the next row is pregnant. Like you I feel like now announcing will be copying, despite it not being the case as we're obviously only a few weeks apart. I've now just decided to wait until after my 12 week scan and just advise the bosses so no real declaration about it and let others find out through my growing bump and rumour. I've decided it is my thing to keep quiet and its noone elses business to know in the work environment tbh. This is despite the fact I was going to announce after the 8 week scan but that coincided with her announcement so now I'm protective of it and don't want to announce at all.

It's not so much copying I'm worried about. After all this is an Ivf baby that's been in the works since October. I just don't want her to be upset. At the end of the day it's her first and it's a very special time.

Anyway I don't know how much longer I can last lol

That's something I wanted to mention, that baby may be her first, but yours is much much waited for and wanted! (not implying hers isn't)
I think that if she knows what you've been through she will be equally thrilled.

I found out the other week the lady who sits in the next row is pregnant. Like you I feel like now announcing will be copying, despite it not being the case as we're obviously only a few weeks apart. I've now just decided to wait until after my 12 week scan and just advise the bosses so no real declaration about it and let others find out through my growing bump and rumour. I've decided it is my thing to keep quiet and its noone elses business to know in the work environment tbh. This is despite the fact I was going to announce after the 8 week scan but that coincided with her announcement so now I'm protective of it and don't want to announce at all.

Yes, this exactly. I just feel like I'm being pulled in so many different directions right now!

I know Nina I hope she can be as happy for me as I am for her. My friend know I've gone through ivf but the one who is pregnant doesn't know about my miscarriages.

On a brighter note I just going my baby's heartbeat on my doppler!!! Yay I'm so happy :)

Honestly don't be too hard on yourself at work. At the end of the day no one should be upset with anyone for their decision to have a baby. We would never have babies if we had to wait for no one else to be pregnant. xx

Tell her first? I'm sure she will be super excited to have a bump buddy!

I know Nina I hope she can be as happy for me as I am for her. My friend know I've gone through ivf but the one who is pregnant doesn't know about my miscarriages.

On a brighter note I just going my baby's heartbeat on my doppler!!! Yay I'm so happy :)

Honestly don't be too hard on yourself at work. At the end of the day no one should be upset with anyone for their decision to have a baby. We would never have babies if we had to wait for no one else to be pregnant. xx

That's awesome! I can't wait for my Doppler to arrive!
What a sweet sound that must be ♥

It is! I will admit I did start at like 6 weeks. Ridiculous I know lol. I got it on video and sent it to DF. He is working away during the week at the moment.

How many weeks are you? Is it 12? That's probably a realistic time to give it a go ha ha I'm so impatient.

It is! I will admit I did start at like 6 weeks. Ridiculous I know lol. I got it on video and sent it to DF. He is working away during the week at the moment.

How many weeks are you? Is it 12? That's probably a realistic time to give it a go ha ha I'm so impatient.

11+3 today, but by the tracking on the package it won't get here for a while!
Scan is on Friday, so hopefully then I'll be able to hear it!

Wow that's so exciting. After you have your 12 week scan its totally fair game to announce to whoever you want. Put up a pic after. I love gorgeous ultrasound pics :)

Wow that's so exciting. After you have your 12 week scan its totally fair game to announce to whoever you want. Put up a pic after. I love gorgeous ultrasound pics :)

I hope it will be! :)

11+3 today, but by the tracking on the package it won't get here for a while!
Scan is on Friday, so hopefully then I'll be able to hear it!

me and you are the same I'm 11w3d too! :)

Nina: I too, want to see a gorgeous pic! <3

Also... Love the Doppler... Its been coming to good use since 10 weeks. But, I didn't expect to be feeling flutters already, either.

How awesome Leinzlove! I felt a few flutters around 14 weeks with my first. I wonder if I'll feel anything earlier this time :)

Thanks hun, this is #3. It seemed to take forever with #1, but I felt them early with #2 and a bit earlier with this one.

For the last few days, I thought I felt baby a few times. But wasn't for sure. And then this morning when I woke up... I was sure, felt like gentle finger tips over my cervix, slight but definite. Then again when I ate my MIL's jello cake after dinner, and again when I had a popsicle.

It's amazing! <3 Can't wait for your turn! :)

I haven't felt anything yet D: but this is number 1 and I only have a few more weeks until I should start feeling stuff. ^_^ I'm very excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->