how long to wait when you don't have a period to miss? (still bf)

daniellex3

Reaction score
Hi ladies :kiss:
Me and my husband had sex march 2nd (17 days ago). If I test tomorrow morning, (and I got pregnant from that day) would it show positive?

I don't get a period because I'm still breastfeeding my 10 month old.. so I don't have a period to miss. Lol.

It's a tricky one! All depends on if you know if you ovulated. If you can pinpoint when you probably ovulated and can confirm that you ovulated with raised temps then two weeks should be long enough to wait for a normal luteal phase. Good luck to you! I hope you get your BFP :) x

I'm thinking I ovulated around that time because I saw ewcm. but I'm not positive when exactly, or if I ovulated at all. It's so hard to ttc/ntnp when you don't have a period. lol. :dohh:

Ive been curious as to how breastfeeding can be considered a contraceptive? Do u know why or how? Lol it may be a dumb question but ive never asked it because my son wouldn't breastfeed for me so I got my period back within weeks. I'm hoping to breastfeed the next :)

Apparently it's not, because you can still get pregnant while breastfeeding.. but honestly the whole thing confuses me. Lol because apparently you can ovulate while bf, but also not get a period.. which I thought if you ovulate, you HAVE to get a period after.... ? Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->