how long was your baby affected for after 3rd injections?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by gemmaevans, Nov 20, 2011.

1. gemmaevans

gemmaevans Well-Known Member

My baby had her 3rd injections thursday and she still seems affected. she is crying in her sleep a lot, in the night and day, she has reduced her feeds and seems very tired. would she still be like this now or could it be something else? teething maybe? she is 17 weeks
    Thanks

2. Supermaiden

Supermaiden Well-Known Member

My LO had his just over a week ago. He was crying out in his sleep too, it was so sad to see and once he was proper sobbing. Broke my heart :cry: If it helps any though he is better now. :hugs:

3. kit10grl

kit10grl Well-Known Member

My LO also had his jabs on thurs and is still pretty grumpy, not sleeping or feeding well. Hope it gets better for us both soon lol

4. XJessicaX

XJessicaX mum to two girls!

ummmmm, her legs swelled up and she threw a strop in Tescos....but I think that was about it. So a day.

5. claireanddaz

claireanddaz Well-Known Member

amelia was poorly for a while afterwards, she was screaming, waking in the night screaming and went off her milk, she then got a cold and was ill for about two weeks poor thing..