How long?

smileyfaces

Reaction score
For those who have been NTNP, or have done in the past, how many cycles has/did it take to get your bfp?

We have been NTNP for 3 months or so (maybe 4). I thought with the lack of protection during sex that we would have had a bfp by now as we got pregnant straight away with my other LO!

Just curious to see how long others have been NTNP? Xxx

So far I have been NTNP for 6 months, and still nothing :(
I thought the same as you, that it would be simple to get pregnant, but obviously not!

I have been NTNP for 2 months, waiting to test in the next week. Prior to NTNP we were using the pull out method.

I thought I'd get preggo first month too. I'm on month 2 so we shall see. My sis got pregnant first try each pregnancy... Jealous.

It's annoying isn't it. I caved in and tested today (approx 10dpo and bfn) :shrug: oh well. :( xxx

I've been effectively NTNP for the past 11 months, with my previous partner and now with my current partner. And I TTC a few years ago for 8 months with no luck. I guess some people just don't fall so easily.

:dust: to all!

I fell pregnant within a month with my son but stupidly just presumed it would happen again! But nope, nothing yet! Xxx

we were ttc for 3 cycles but last 2 months i have ditched the opk and we are trying to be more relaxed about it all so are more ntnp now. although i am very aware of when i ovulate and jump on oh more than normal at this time...! he doesn't seem to mind though...

we have been NTNP since december 28, 2011. Still no baby, but we are not always together when I ovulate. I only had 2 cycles since then where we did it near my OV (I don't know exactly cause i'm not really tracking it)
First cycle was negative.
Second cycle is now actually, we have been together for the past couple of days and there is good chances I ovulated :D so that's a maybe for this cycle.

baby dust to all you girls :D

3 or 4 months of NTNP and I am officially pregnant! Hang in there girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back