How long??

Nicole33

Reaction score
How long do you ladies wait to test after you o'd?My last period started sept.27 and ended oct 1.I ovulated sunday oct.8,when should I test? Thanks in advance...:headspin:

Women test from 7dpo but its not recommended - If you start this it will become an expensive habit lol

Most say from 9dpo & to be safe from 12dpo if you wanted to test early.

Good luck & welcome to BabyandBump Nicole

:D

https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/446c41d9178165.gif

Personally I'm waiting until I'm AF is a day or two late, I know that you can test earlier, but it's sooooooooo expensive

Wasn't a cheap habit when I was early testing with CBs last year :blush: I should have bought bulk from wholesalers LOL!

Wasn't a cheap habit when I was early testing with CBs last year :blush: I should have bought bulk from wholesalers LOL!

I thought about buying wholesale but haven't really seen any places close to where I live that I can do that, and we don't own a car :rofl: besides DH would have a heart attack if I bought 50 tests

:rofl:

I went to strips in bulk though I wasn't completely cured! lol

We were shopping the other day and I mentioned to my DH that we should buy a few HPT's just to have them on hand, and he told me we can wait til we need them :rofl:

LOL Men!

I use to hide mine :rofl:

i tested pos. when i was only 3 weeks prego--- super faint line when u held it up to the light---but everyone is diff. --

A lot of people recommend 10 days onwards for early testing. Clearblue do early tests valid from 4 days early (except their reliability decrease the earlier you do them)

haha i have a stash in my top draw! he doesnt even realised the empties in the bin!
soooooooo sneaky

A lot of people recommend 10 days onwards for early testing. Clearblue do early tests valid from 4 days early (except their reliability decrease the earlier you do them)

I tested the 4 days early and it was negative, then tested one day early expecting a negative, and got a positive. This would have been about 14 days after ov.

I used to test early as possible, but kept getting BFN and got so upset. I now try and forget about it and try not to test until AF is due. I usually cave in about 2 days before she due now. That sounds like I am weaning myself off drugs!!!!Sinead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->