How Long...

future_numan

Mommy to 4 girls & 1 boy
Reaction score
How long have you been TTC ?

For me this is our 10th cycle.. not that bad but I m just curious..

This is cycle 4, cycle 1 was a bust due to timing, cycle 2 due to my OH hurting his back, cycle 2 AND 3 I think EPO wrecked my luteal phase, this cycle I expect a bust due to timing.

My OH works away for 2 weeks at a time, this has proved a bigger challenge than any 35+ issues Nature has thrown at me so far...

This'll be my 7th 'proper' cycle, been dabbling since Sept 2010 with a few duff one's thrown in (not counting then!!), not a sniff of a BFP yet :nope: - depressing innit? x

For me since January 2008, waaaaay too long, but i am not giving up hope that one day we will catch a good egg!!

I have to say that TTC sucks, the only good thing about it is meeting you ladies....

Still at least if we have a crack at it for 12 months I suppose I can say well we tried, when I'm a lonely old dog lady.

I have to say that TTC sucks, the only good thing about it is meeting you ladies....

Still at least if we have a crack at it for 12 months I suppose I can say well we tried, when I'm a lonely old dog lady.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have to say that TTC sucks, the only good thing about it is meeting you ladies.....

I second that one :thumbup:

Still at least if we have a crack at it for 12 months I suppose I can say well we tried, when I'm a lonely old dog lady

Lonely old dog lady sounds better than cat lady (sorry all you cat luvvers out there....)

for me it'll be 2 years in November, still trying to keep the faith
:dust:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 cycles...:blush:....and I am already sick of it....:blush:

How do you ladies stick it out for so long?

Despie & OMM & DMom....I SO admire your strength........Where do you find it?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"