How many bottles??

Blob

Sarah :)
Reaction score
I want to bf but i'm wondering how many bottles i will need. I figured i'm not going to be there every time baby needs fed, i might want to go out or if i'm out riding etc. So i just wondered what i was going to need?

1) How many bottles do i need?
2) Do i need a steriliser?
3) Should i get an expresser thing :lol: ( i think i'll get the mini one as i'm waaaay to lazy to use a manual one :blush: )

Thank you :)

Hey hun...i was breastfeeding and purchased a manual breast pump...wish i didnt...never used it as my friend bought me one at the same time and i used that one thinking i could return the one that i had bought which i couldnt!! when i tried doing i found it to be so time consuming...however alot of mummies find them easy to get used to...you tend to fine that depending which one you buy you get a bottle or 2 with them...which i personally thought was enough, depends how long you plan on being away. Also i would get a steriliser as you will use it or the bottles and also you will use it when and if you change from bf to bottle at 6 months or later. Have a look around...if you are to lazy to use the manual one you can buy electric ones but they are costly...Goodluck hun xxx

get a couple of bottles but wait till LO is here to be sure you need them / and or that he/she takes to that brand.
I'd recomend a microwave steam steraliser. It's quick and easy and keeps things sterile for longer than an elec one if not open. Plus it's cheaper.
Takes 4 minutes in my microwave.
Can be used to sterlise all sorts of things other than bottles - pumps, dummies, toys, etc etc. I paid about £20 from mothercare for the Avent one.

Thanks i think i will just wait until bubs is born and then look around, i just dont want to worry all the time that i need to be there incase bubba is hungry i'd feel so mean if i wasnt around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->