How many children is too many?

Babyno9, I am in awe of you. It is fantastic to read a postive story about how someone manages multiple children. Your children sound very loved and cherished.

Yes, I agree. Thank you for your input hun xxx

You're welcome and thank you! My children are very loved and cherished, i make sure they know they are loved and i love the fact they return their love with kisses, cuddles and by telling me they love me back.

Mine you, I have 3 dogs that think they are children lol. Very busy indeed x

I can imagine with the dogs, they are like children and just as hard a work! lol

Me personally is 2, I don't want to be outnumbered lol!!! But for other couples I think 6 max!! But then there are also wonderful exeptions such as they lady that fostered and adopted many children with special needs (mainly downs syndrome) but as long as the children are happy and healthy and not deprived in any way such as one to one time so actually I dont think there is a specific number, even though I did say 6, haha I am rambling now :ignore:

Mine have baths every morning, takes an hour to get everyone bathed, dressed, have breakfast, do hair etc before school. When they get home from school i'll do reading books, homework gets done on a monday night. The girl's quite happily play together if i'm occupied with another. We all sit and chat together when having dinner. Theres plenty of opportunity to talk one-to-one, like when i'm bathing them, or washing their hair, while we're reading their books, while we're sitting in the garden, when i'm cooking dinner etc.. The girl's know they can come and talk to me whenever they want and quite often one will run up to me when they are all playing just to have a chat or a cuddle.
Awww :cloud9: I would love to have a big family one day!!
And wow it takes an hour to get 9 of you ready?! It takes me an hour just to get me and Noah ready :haha: xx

Mine have baths every morning, takes an hour to get everyone bathed, dressed, have breakfast, do hair etc before school. When they get home from school i'll do reading books, homework gets done on a monday night. The girl's quite happily play together if i'm occupied with another. We all sit and chat together when having dinner. Theres plenty of opportunity to talk one-to-one, like when i'm bathing them, or washing their hair, while we're reading their books, while we're sitting in the garden, when i'm cooking dinner etc.. The girl's know they can come and talk to me whenever they want and quite often one will run up to me when they are all playing just to have a chat or a cuddle.
Awww :cloud9: I would love to have a big family one day!!
And wow it takes an hour to get 9 of you ready?! It takes me an hour just to get me and Noah ready :haha: xx

lol I have a very strict routine in the routine in the morning, i've been doing the same routine since i had my second baby so its now second nature to me. When i have a baby they just fit right into the routine. Years ago it used to take me hours to get me and one baby out the door but i guess i'm just used to it now and of course i have no choice because school starts at 9am. Luckily i've never been late EVER!

my cousins OH's aunt & uncle (lol) have 11 children. they were on This Morning as they don't receive any benefits bar child benefit which everyone is/was entitled to. their kids are all polite, well mannered, always dressed nice and seem like happy kids in general. i think if you can afford to have the children and are prepared to bring them up properly, with lots of love and attention, then go for it. oh and she says after the 3rd, its easy!

I think 2 is perfect lol but maybe I am biased. Its just so nice and easy being a family of 4! xx

Whatever you personally feel you can cope with.
I know so many people who just 'know' when they've had their children, if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->