How many cycles before BFP? PLEASE HELP

YesPlease

Reaction score
Hi there ladies,

I have jumped over from TTC forum as only you guys can answer my question. Please can you help and let me know how many cycles you were trying for before you got your BFPs.?

I have just got my 2nd cycle BFN.... I have no idea how long it should take. Most people I know have taken less than 3 cycles.

:kiss:Thanks for your help :kiss: x x

Hi,
I'm probably not the best person to answer this but it took me 26 cycles....I got my BFP 2 weeks ago...finally.
It really varies some of the girls on here get it in month one & others can be years.
I got my BFP the first & only month i didnt do any ov tests or mark anything on the calendar... Didnt even know when AF was due.

Just try to relax & im sure you will get yours x

DD2- 7 cycles
Wylder- 1 yr

Ds and DD1 didnt take long at all- less than 5 cycles.

1 cycle i was led to believe the average for my age group 21-26 was 6 cycles x x x x

I had a bfp at 2nd cycle and had a chemical. Got my bfp on my 5th cycle and im 42. Hoping it sticks. x

I'm 25. Got my BFP 1st cycle - lucky :happydance: MC early though :cry:
But I'm hopeful it'll happen just as fast again. Keeping positive!

I think I'm on cycle 14, still not had a pregnancy yet.

16 months but I had a MMC.

We do have low sperm count though and are moving onto IVF :thumbup:

Good Luck :dust:

Im on cycle 12...well, month 12 - cycle 4.

I have lots of very different examples among my friends - from getting pregnant ON the pill to going through several IVF attempts. We are all in our late 20's/early 30's.

Im sure it will happen for you very soon!

Hi there ladies,

I have jumped over from TTC forum as only you guys can answer my question. Please can you help and let me know how many cycles you were trying for before you got your BFPs.?

I have just got my 2nd cycle BFN.... I have no idea how long it should take. Most people I know have taken less than 3 cycles.

:kiss:Thanks for your help :kiss: x x

It took me 16 cycles!:hugs:

With my daugther it was about 15 cycles (religious charting and all), this little bean caught us by (a lovely) surprise pretty much the first possible time as we were not TTC.

im 22, been trying since January 08, 1st bfp was March 09.... so 13 cycles and then this time was 15 months, both which ended in early mc. no problems with me or oh, just unlucky at catching :( xx

it took 2 cycles with my DD (when i was 22)

i am now 25 and at the moment i am in cycle 4 ttc #2...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->