How many cycles for your BFP?

CupcakeGirl2

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

how many cycles did it take for you to get your BFP?!

DS- 1 cycle
Dd1- 2 or so
Dd2- 6 or so
Angel DS- 2 years
This baby- 11yrs and 5 months.

Ymmv

Two with my first pregnancy (ended in MC) and one with my second pregnancy (firstborn).
Planning no. 2 very soon! Hoping to get lucky again but we shall see!

Unsure on my first two kiddies as I was on the mini pill and were complete surprises!

This baby it took 4 cycles :)

Dd- suprise baby
Ds1 - 6 years!
Ds2 - nearly 4 years!

Now getting a faint line, if positive will be 3rd cycle after getting period back , I'm in shock!

Ds1- 3 months with chemical cycle 2
Dd- 3/4 months
Ds2- surprise baby

#4 we're on our 5th cycle. Pretty sure I'm not pregnant so on to the 6th in a couple of days!

1st time ttc ended in chemical then fell pregnant again 5 weeks after chemical
2nd time ttc ended in chemical then took 3- 4 months to fall pregnant
3rd time ttc took 1 month.

@HLx u have made me worry now lol. I'm on the mini pill (cerezette) I've never had it b4 I've only ever had ths standard pill and the implant.
I'm not aloud standered pill no more because I'm on immune supressent medication and I do not want the implant again because I dont want anything that needs to be put in and taken out by a medical professional and we want to ttc again in about 18 months.
The mini pill has the Same one hormone that the implant has so thats what I've been put on.
I take it every day at exactly the same time and I'm on AF now.
But now after reading u got pregnant on the mini pill I'm panicking.
Please tell me u missed one or something lol.

I was told it works really well providing u take it at the Same time everyday.
I was told its 99% safe:confused:

Did u miss one hon?

Last edited:
Three cycles with my first, one with my second.

Hoping to get lucky again with my 3rd when we start TTC in the new year, but it has been about 6 years since my second was conceived, so a little nervous to see how it will go. Good luck everyone [-o<.

1st time ttc ended in chemical then fell pregnant again 5 weeks after chemical
2nd time ttc ended in chemical then took 3- 4 months to fall pregnant
3rd time ttc took 1 month.

@HLx u have made me worry now lol. I'm on the mini pill (cerezette) I've never had it b4 I've only ever had ths standard pill and the implant.
I'm not aloud standered pill no more because I'm on immune supressent medication and I do not want the implant again because I dont want anything that needs to be put in and taken out by a medical professional and we want to ttc again in about 18 months.
The mini pill has the Same one hormone that the implant has so thats what I've been put on.
I take it every day at exactly the same time and I'm on AF now.
But now after reading u got pregnant on the mini pill I'm panicking.
Please tell me u missed one or something lol.

I was told it works really well providing u take it at the Same time everyday.
I was told its 99% safe:confused:

Did u miss one hon?

Nope never ever missed a pill! And I even took it at roughly the same time each day which with the mini pill you can 'miss it' for up to 12 hours and it still be effective! Two absolute miracle conceptions! Wasnt taking anti biotics, wasn't vomiting or had diarrhoea or anything to make the pill not effective, I do suffer with migraines but if I had one, I'd take my pill when I knew the vomiting was over with, and sex never happened with a migraine anyway, it's like being hit by a bus!. With this baby I was on the exact same pill just a different brand name, and I didn't get pregnant on it, despite vomiting a number of times and stuff like that, also took me 4 cycles to get pregnant! My mam also got pregnant with me on the pill. So I must have had pretty good ovaries back in the day lol

Nope never ever missed a pill! And I even took it at roughly the same time each day which with the mini pill you can 'miss it' for up to 12 hours and it still be effective! Two absolute miracle conceptions! Wasnt taking anti biotics, wasn't vomiting or had diarrhoea or anything to make the pill not effective, I do suffer with migraines but if I had one, I'd take my pill when I knew the vomiting was over with, and sex never happened with a migraine anyway, it's like being hit by a bus!. With this baby I was on the exact same pill just a different brand name, and I didn't get pregnant on it, despite vomiting a number of times and stuff like that, also took me 4 cycles to get pregnant! My mam also got pregnant with me on the pill. So I must have had pretty good ovaries back in the day lol

Oh gosh I'm worried now lol.
I guess if anything were to happen then it will because its meant to.
I suffer with migraines as well and they make me sick. Hate migraines

Dd1 was unplanned
Dd2 2 cycles
Angel 1 2 cycles
Dd3 took 16 years on and off trying last atempt only took 2 cycles
Angel 2 unplanned
Waiting too see how many baby 4 takes we are in 1 cycle after mc decided to try after I lost angel 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->