How many days do you ladies have between a pos opk and AF?

ttcmomma13

Reaction score
Just wondering because I have 12 days between the time I get my positive opk till the time AF comes. This month I had 11 days. Since I don't temp this is the closest way I could try and figure out a LP to my cycle. Is 11-12 days enough?

My LP is 13 days usually. If you're worried about your LP being too short, I think there are supplements you can take to make it longer but I think 12 days is pretty 'normal'. Usually, anything less than around 8-9 days can cause an issue.

Hope that helps :)

XxX:kiss:

I agree with the others, your LP length is perfect. Mine is only 8dpo and that is way too short to sustain pregnancy.. so I have been taking b6 and B12 to try to lengthen it. :)

I had no idea 12 was normal, I would love to cut a couple days off my TWW.

I had no idea 12 was normal, I would love to cut a couple days off my TWW.

I'd also love to cut a couple of days off the TWW but it's that long for a reason ;) If it's much shorter, it doesn't give your lining enough time to become thick enough for the fertilised egg to embed in it :)

And we need embedded eggies :thumbup::haha::baby:

XxX:kiss:

How short is too short of a LP? Even tho I have 12 days between a pos opk and AF, don't the opk say you should
Ovulate like 12-48 hours later?

How short is too short of a LP? Even tho I have 12 days between a pos opk and AF, don't the opk say you should
Ovulate like 12-48 hours later?

Yeah, I was wondering this too. If a 'normal' LP is 12 days, then should there actually be 13-14 days between pos OPK and AF?

hey i have a lp of 16 days i dont knlw if thats to long or short! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->