How many disposable diapers per week?

A

AquaDementia

Hi mommies, can you shed some light on how many of these does one baby use in real life?? I know people always give estimates, but I am wondering how it translates to $$ and real use.

Thanks!

I'd like to see answers for this question too, I have no idea how many I'm going to be needing or how much they'll cost me!

Colton uses 6-8 diapers a day.. so 42-56 diapers a week.
It ends up being a regular size pack of diapers a week. (The jumbo packs would last longer of course). I dont know how much they cost where you live, but here they are about $10 a pack. So, approximately $10 a week.

About 8 a day!

Depending on size of nappies depends on price - I noticed the packs are more expensive as the sizes go up over time or theres not as many in the pack but same price as newborn etc.

I use pampers! Probably spend about £20/£30 (equal to $40/$60) on nappies & wipes a month at a rough guess!

Mase uses about 7 nappies a day, so thats what 49 nappies a week, I get Huggies which i think are 5.99 each, so would be using a pack and a bit each week! x

Oliver will use 6-8 nappies a day so about 42+ per week. We buy pampers bumper box packs from Asda as they are buy 2 for £20 (about $40) so we have 208 nappies and they last us just over a month. x

Meep! My answer would be a lot... I was going to use cloth nappies but Anna is so tiny that none of the ones I bought fit her - Newborn clothes still swamp her and the reusable nappies I have are intended for baby from 10lbs up so Anna has a way to go before she'll be in them!

I've had Anna for 17 days now and we've gone through 4 packs of disposable nappies (now on the 5th) (24 in a pack)... I'm pants at math but I'm sure someone more intellegent can work out how many nappies a week that is! lol

ummm... Crikey, that's about 48 nappies a week isn't it?!?? So about 6 or 7 a day. I don't know if that's normal; I started breastfeeding properly when Anna was 2 days old, and the following day she was doing yellow poops - she hasn't stopped since! lol I take it as a good sign that my breastmilk is getting through her okay, though :)

[Edit: We use Tesco's own 'ultra soft nappies' - They're cheaper than huggies or pampers or other named brands but just as good!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->