how many dpo am i?

Kiki1993

Reaction score
I am due my period on the 10th and ovulated (i think) when the average person does (i had the signs and got darker ovulation tests but none went dark enough to be positive and then the sticks went lighter so think i missed the peak but defo had sex around the right time) ... anyway how do you figure out how many dpo you are if you dont know the day you ovulated?

I have had so many symptoms already so really hope its not in my mind :blush: so far ive had:
-nausea
-vivid dreams
-spotty chin
-twinges on my side and cramping (similar to period pains but not due AF till the 10th)

Really hope this means i am but obviously know it might not be.

Is it normal to get symptoms at this time? I didn't think it was and cant even google if its normal because i dont know how many dpo i am?

I'd go by the darkest line! Or, if you're regular, count 14 days backwards from the date you're next period.. It should be around then. :)

Unfortunately you won't know for sure. Unless you temp there is no definitive way to tell. O date can change on you too. I used to be cd17 but it changed after my mc to cd19. Do you know how long your lp is usually? Not everyone is 14 days. Mine is around 18 days. If your next period is on Jan 10, and you count back 14-16 days you may have ovulated around Christmas day or that weekend. When did your opk's go almost positive?

So let's say you ovulated on christmas day. That would make you 11dpo (as of Jan 5). So yes, symptoms can happen at this time. Since you don't know for sure when you ovulated (you could be as little as 9dpo) I would wait for af to come and if she does, she does but if she doesn't then test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->