How many dpo did you get a bfp?

laura109

Reaction score
Hi ladies im crazy testing during this tww.

My cycles are 25 days. When i had my dd they were between 24-26 days. My last cycle back then was the 12 may and i found out i was pregnant around the 5th june

I do not really know when i ovulate but we dtd on cd 9 and 11. Bith late at night so close to 10 & 12

Af is due Tuesday
Up till yesterday i am getting bfn

Hoping i still have a chance but i know deep down im probably out. So thought i would ask you newly pregnant ladies

How long are your cycles
When did you start to test
What day past iv did you get a bfp?

Thanks ladies. And congratulations on your pregnancys x

I only got a positive the day AF was due! The day before I was still getting BFN

I only tested once, at 12 dpo, and got :bfp: I have 30 days cycles and I tested on a Wednesday and AF was due Friday/Saturday.

God luck Hun :dust:

My cycles are 30 days and this time I didnt get a positive until what should have been 19dpo, 5 days late for AF..the wait was the worst! Especially since I started testing at 8dpo like a crazy woman :wacko:
Best of luck!

28 day cycles. BFP 10 dpo this pregnancy. I always test positive by 12 dpo. GL to you!!

My cycles are 28-30 days, I got bfp 10dpo which is the first day I tested. I tested cause I felt a bit odd and was having crazy dreams so I suspected pregnancy. Line was faint at this stage X
In my first preg which ended in miscarriage I got bfp at dpo 14 which was also first day I tested.

15 dpo for me I think...I was a day late before I got my :bfp:

I got my BFP at 9dpo
It was a bit of a squinter but properly darkened up about 4 days later :)
I'm now 26+2 trying to keep this silly little girl in a bit longer ❤️
Good luck to you❤️ Fingers crossed you get a BFP

Super, super (super) faint line at 10dpo for this pregnancy. With my chemical, it was about 13dpo. The other two kids were surprises, so didn't I even test until like 6-7 weeks along. LOL

Got my bfp on 9/10dpo 28/29 day cycle for me, and was a pretty definitive +++not sure exactly what dpo cause I had a CP the same month as I got my new bfp!

Thanks ladies. I tested again today and bfn so think im out this month. Enjoy your pregnancies and all the best for your futures xx

28-29 day cycles with erratic ovulation between CD15 and 20! 11 day luteal phase. I only tested this time so I could make sure I was ok to take a prescribed medication and bam BFP - very faint but even still. That was at 9dpo, 10pm. Took a test every night for a week and now the line is very dark on the cheapies :]

Super duper dark bfp on 6 days before af on 32 day cycle ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->