how many dpo when u got bfp

Maddysmum

Reaction score
Congratulations to all the Bfp im just wondering how many dpo were you when u got a bfp. I hope its ok to post this here

i was just wondering the same thing :)

i'm 7/8 dpo (don't test for ov) and am due AF on 26th and am wondering when to test because i may have had IB 4 and 5dpo. would love to hear when everone got their bfps!!

x

I just got my BFP a couple days ago. I was 15dpo, 1 day late for AF.

I tested fmu at 10dpo with an internet strip 10miu and it was negative. Tested with frer 12dpo afternoon and it was positive :). Internet strips are either not as sensitive as they claim to be or are just rubbish for me because this mornings (15dpo) internet strip was super faint, but frer is as dark as the control line!

I was exactly 14DPO pretty text book really. Even with an early detection test its always best to test around 13-14 DPO so you do not get down on yourself as it may come in positive a bit later :D it did for me. I had negatives all through September which is when I actually conceived but that on cheap internet tests so its best to use a digital or a trusted brand :D :D

I tested positive at 13DPO (faint line) one day before AF was due using FRER, - negative tests on 10DPO & 12DPO. ic's didn't give +ive until 14DPO

9dpo faint FRER PM, 10dpo Faint IC and stronger but still faint FRER, 11dpo Positive CB digi... xx

I was 10dpo (verrrrry faint blue ink, so I was worried it was a false positive), then did a FRER that night and got an official BFP!

First BFP 13dpo
2nd 13dpo
3rd 11dpo
4th 10dpo

All of those resulted in early losses though.

This time I got a BFP yesterday which was 8dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->