How many DPO where you when you got BFP?

JellyBean199

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Congrats to all of you who have got a BFP!!

I'm just wondering if anyone would like to share their timeline of how many DPO you were when u finally got ur BFP?

I find it interesting seeing everyone pics and timeline pics from testing each DPO. Some get BFP very early on and others a lot later.. It's amazing how 1 day you can have a clear BFN then the next a BFP.

So share away ladies :)

Just found out we're pregnant with number 2 at 13dpo. I think with our 1st I didn't find out until later on.

:mrgreen: I had a BFN 13/14 dpo, then a BFP at 14/15 dpo!

Congratulations to everyone who have recently got a BFP! Such wonderful news for you :) wishing u all wonderful pregnancies and healthy bundles of joy!

I only tested one day after AF was due, but judging by the line I would have gotten a positive at 10 DPO.

Not pregnant yet but with both previous pregnancies 8dpo negative & 9dpo positive

13dpo for me even thou after checkin a test an hour later on 12dpo I swear I saw a line just wasn't sure, 13dpo bfp just confirmed it was. My Ic tests are still faint but a tiny bit darker today

I got mine at 10dpo and strong lines...

My first I got a BFP at 17dpo and miscarried at 19dpo and with my 9 month old I got BFP at 10dpo

Got mine unexpectedly at 12dpo...faint on ICs but strong on superdrug xx

I got mine late at night at 7 dpo, (thought it was all in my head because it was soo faint, like all I could see was where the second line WOULD be, but I've never seen a second line on a bfn) then first thing in the morning at 8dpo another light but darker bfp! got blood taken that day and confirmed! :) Ovulation tests did it for me!!! :) congrats everyone!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->