how many dpo

mom and ttc

Reaction score
ok we have been ttc #3 and i have had three pregnancies and never tested positive before 11-12 dpo ... when did you had a positive?

I tested positive at 13dpo. But I only test at 9dpo (bfn) and then at 13 with nothing in between.

i remember testing inbetween. i dont wanna talk bad. but all these women say they see a line when there isnt one and next thing women have CP ... i had a MC at 8w4d but never had a positive test until 11-12 once even 13 dpo
but women here on this forum post tests from 7-8 dpo and get their hopes up .. which makes me kind of angry. why not be honest and say wait until 12-13 dpo?

Very true. I had my mc at 8 weeks 2 days so I now exactly what you mean. I really try not to test until at least 10-11 dpo and even that is pushing it depending on what test you use. But i agree lots of times I don't see the line people say they have.

I got a super faint positive at 9 dpo. A got a real positive on a clearblue digital at 10dpo. I'm pretty accurate on our dates because we only inseminated a few times, revolving around positive opks. I also got my bfp with DD at 10dpo. I did it early because I'm extremely impatient.

I guessed my O-day, but I'm quite sure it was the day after we DTD. I didn't test until 15dpo, the day AF was due, a bfp was the last thing I was expecting!

I tried waiting until 13DPO. Even ordered tests online and made sure they weren't delivered until 12DPO. We were leaving for a long weekend though and there was going to be a lot of drinking and smoking and possibly snowboarding so I tested at 8DPO and got a very faint positive. At 10DPO I had a CB with weeks estimator say 1-2 weeks.

I tested 2weeks late with my 1st 2 pregnancies.
Then with the rest the earliest I have got a BFP was 10dpo.

I tested on a whim at about 10dpo only because I was scheduled for a mammogram for a breast leaking, and read it could be a sign of pregnancy so was concerned about having the procedure if I was pregnant. I was shocked to see bfp and really kept testing daily as I couldn't believe it, and also was so scared of chemical pregnancy.. it was 5 days before my period was due. My lines got darker each day I tested.

My first pg was 9dpo & this one 10dpo faint but most definately there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->