How many hours does baby sleep (Question for Mums whos LO sleeps through)

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Just wondering girls how many hours your LO actually sleeps for & there age (not everyone has a ticker).

Is 12 hours normal?

tommy is 6 months he sleeps 8pm - 8 am and roughly an hour after each feed in the day...

so 14/16 hours a day

h x

my LO sleeps for either 14 hours or 15 now is that normal lol but he dont have a day nap thoe .
and my youngest sleeps for 12 hours at night but as the old sleep during the day as shes still a baby

Amy sleeps from 7 pm until 8 am, she is 11 months (nearly one!), so 13 hours at night, and has two daytime naps for half an hour to an hour each. I think 15 hours is what they should be sleeping at this stage so she is about right. :) x

Olivia usually sleep any where between 11-13 hours

She has done this since she was 2 weeks old and still the the same sleep pattern only now she only has about 1-2 hours during the day & shes One in 6 days
x

Caitlyn is 6 months and sleeps from 9pm til 8-8:30pm :)

xxx

Oliver has 2 different patterns!
He goes down at 9 and either sleeps until 6, then has a feed and is awake. Or he will have a feed at 4 and then sleep until 7 or 8.
Some days he sleeps all day (literally!) and other days he is awake all day, with a few 10 minute naps. Neither of these types affects the way he sleeps at night.
He is 6 weeks old now and has been like this since about 2/3 weeks.

Dec is near 14 months he sleeps from 7.30pm- 7/7.30am, he has a 1/2 nap in the morning (not every day) so whats that? 12/12.5 hours a day. I think between 12-15 hours a day is normal at this age. xx

Goes to bed for 7pm, is normall asleep by 7.30 then can sleep til sometimes 9am, never wakes any earlier that 8am.

xx

*Jealous* :sulk:

Katie atm is rarely asleep before 8.30pm, used to be 7.30 and is awake at 5am :cry: I think I have to decrease her nap during the day but thats the time I get things done :dohh:

Riley goes bed around 7am and gets up from anytime 5am - 6.30am sleeps for anout 3/4 hours in the day and hes 8 months 9 on xmas day

she has about 3 in day, put her down at 8pm and she wakes up at 6, so 13 hours ish has been since 8 weeks lol

It is normal... and I cant wait for Jasmine to sleep that long hehe...

She is pretty good though... She sleeps 9:30-2:00am has a small feed and sleeps until 6:30-7am.

I'm jealous too!!

Colton wont go to bed early, ever. I guess cause we are usually up late. But he goes down about 10-10:30, sleeps until 7:30-8, so around 9 hours.
But he has two naps in the daytime, that last about 2 hours (sometimes 3) each. :blush: probably why he doesn't sleep at night too.
So, about 13-14 hours in all.

Hannah is just about to turn 8 months and is generally in bed by 7.30pm and up around 6am, has a feed and then sleeps for another hour. She has an hours nap around 11am and 3pm and sometimes a half hour sleep on daddy around 6.30pm (which thankfully never stops her going down for the night again at 7.30pm!)

jessica i just over 4months she sleeps 7pm till 7am, then naps 12-2pm and 5-6pm

ella is nearly 8 months and sleeps from 8-9pm till 7:30-8:30am.

Then have 2-3 naps in the day which can be a 30min or up to 2 hour naps.
me gots a lazy bum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->