How many hours does baby sleep (Question for Mums whos LO sleeps through)

my 3 month old goes from 10pm ish to 8am ish - so 10 hours. He has 2-4 30 min naps a day too. so 11-12 hours all together.

Jacob has just started sleeping 7 hours through the night! x

Ally is 5 months on monday and he sleeps 6.30-7.30 (used to be more but he's decided that's not fun anymore!) and he has 3 half hr day time naps.

Jack used to sleep 9-2 then 230 until 6

but at the moment its 9-1 then 330 until 5 then 5 till 6 a nightmare at the mo x

Anna is 8 months. She is taking a while to settle in to her own room, and not sleeping through right now, but before this she would sleep around 14 hours a night. I am hoping that she goes back to it! I miss my undisturbed sleep!

Sophia has her last feed at 9.30pm is asleep by 11.30pm and wakes 8.30 - 9am, she'll have about an hour and half sleep after each feed during the day so in total she sleeps about 12-13 hours.

Rihanna sleeps 9pm till 8.30am and has done since she was 6/7 weeks... she is 3 months old on Friday. xx

Maddi turns 6months on 1st jan and she sleeps from 8pm-8am at night and has three to four naps during the day, totalling around 3/4hours x

Just wondering girls how many hours your LO actually sleeps for & there age (not everyone has a ticker).

Is 12 hours normal?

My son Bobby loves sleep.. he could go 12 hours and he is 5! He was like that his whole life. I think he better have a night shift when he grows up.

Now, Juan and Katia are always wide awake and out and about...

Funny thing is, on the inside they acted the same! Bobby was a sleepy fetus too! Katia kicked me day and night, Juan climbed up under my pelvic bone.

Nick had a good balance of both sleep... and awake.

Yes, 12 hours is good. I would say any longer is too much though, unless it is a newborn! :) :baby:

Jayce sleeps about 12 hrs give or take an hour or 2 here and there... he is 5 months.

charlies almost 6 months he sleeps from anyware between 10-12 hours a night its normaly about 11 hes been sleeping like that since about 4 months

normaly hes left in his cot for half an hour sumtimes a bit more talking and playing gurgeling to him self untill he starts to get rest-less i read someware that time in bed on there own "relaxing" is really important! (thats my excus for beeing LAZY!) :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->