How many hours does your LO sleep during the day?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
Mine is 4 months and 3 weeks old and he sleep between 2-3 hours a day. Today He only sleeps 1:30hours
He wants to play all the time now especially with his feet :rofl: He loves sucking his toes:rofl:

Dec always had 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening until he was about 8 months, then he went down to 1/2 hour in the morning and sometimes 1/2 in the evening, but for the past 2-3 weeks he has been skipping day naps all together!!!! Oh the joy Lol

Jacob has 30mins around 10ish (he is napping now) then an hour about 2ish and then an hour about teatime and thats about it till bed time sometimes another 30min nap gets slipped in but thats only if he is really tired. I let him decide when he is tired so i never put him down for a nap i wait till he is ready :) XXX

my baby sleeps a lot....only recently hes started waking up a lot in the night as well :(

Usually 45 mins from 10:30, 20 mins 1:30ish, 45 mins 4 ish and 30 mins 7:30ish

Alfie doesn't seem to sleep much at all during the day, everytime i put him down he cry's :cry: he's sleeping thru the night now so dunno if he's getting plenty of sleep on a night so just needs a few cat naps in the day?! i think a lot of the time he fights sleep then get overtired and crys

Usually 45 mins from 10:30, 20 mins 1:30ish, 45 mins 4 ish and 30 mins 7:30ish

mine doesn't have sleeping pattern like your baby. That's very impressive :cloud9:
He just sleeps when he wants and it's different every day :dohh:

Just like yours, about 2 - 2 1/2 hours every day. All she wants to do is play!

for us it's roughly:
40 minutes at 8am
40 minutes at 10.30
30 minutes at 1pm
30 minutes at 3.30pm.

he's been the same roughly since he was 3 months old. though his naps are getting even shorter.

It depends on the day, but Jay usually sleeps for about an hour and a half at 11:30ish and then an hour at about 3:30 and then about an hour at 8ish. Some days he will have another short nap or two if he's out in the car (he always sleeps when we're moving :D)

I tried to move his bedtime earlier a week ago but it stopped him sleeping well through the night so he usually goes to sleep properly at 10:30 wakes twice through the night and then up about 9ish.

Where do your LOs sleep in the day? Jay sleeps wherever at the moment (bouncer / swing / car seat / pram / carrier etc...) but I'm thinking I should start putting him down in his cot in his nursery to get him used to the room before we move him in the nights :)

xx

Elliot's still sleeping a good few hours in the day, he has bursts of bottle/nappy change and play and then hes worn out again lol!

Admitedly he sleeps on me a lot still, at night hes in his cot though. Im making the most of the cuddles before he grows up!

I Would say about 4 hours. She usually wakes up, eats, plays, gets whiney, snuggles and falls asleep for a power nap. And then in the afternoon she has a 2-3 hour nap and is usually up until she goes to bed at around 9. Sometimes she has a little power nap in evening, but most times she is up.

Naps? What are naps? LOL Erica has been REFUSING naps during the day. Today she slept while I carried (yes carried!) her around the grocery store. That was her only nap until she went down to bed. She used to sleep at least 45 mins during the day at around 1pm, now its basically down to nothing. She's just got so much energy all the time!

Different everyday, I try not to let her sleep too much though, but it is nice at the moment when she does sleep as she is a little whinge bag!!! Hardly ever cries, just whinges!!!!

Ok, not that I am being strict, but I write everything down as I still have pregnancy brain and can never remember when I fed her!!!! (if it goes different from her flexible routine)

Gabbi is 4 months old next week. Since xmas, it has been the following:
In hours:
4 1/2
2 3/4
4 3/4
4 1/2
2 1/4
2 3/4
2 1/2
3/4 (3 quarters only)
3 1/2
4 1/2
4 1/4
3 3/4
3 1/4

Whow, too much waffle, sorry bout that, still half a asleep (run out of cola so no caffeine boost yet!!)

She normally has a nap in the morning and more of a sleep in the afternoon, although she has been cat napping early evening which isn't good when she doesn't go down well anyway at night!!! In fact last night she was awake till 11.30 from 9.45!!!! Little imp!!!

Tazmin in 3 months now and still sleeps alot...most of the day really she definately sleeps more than she is awake..i was starting to get worried but I see some more mothers have little ones who sleep alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->