"How many kids" pic lol

LoveCakes

Reaction score
Saw this and thought it was funny. We plan to have 3 so will see what people say lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 144
Very true, I have 2 boys and constantly get asked if I am going to try for a girl! I have only ever wanted 2 kids regardless of gender

I have two girls and people think I'm mad when I say I'm going for a 3rd. Then they stop to think and say "Oh so you can try for a boy, right?" and when I say no that I would love another girl they just look at me confused.

That's so true! I have one each and people are always like 'Ahh you won't be having anymore, you've got one of each that's nice' I don't plan on having anymore anytime soon but it would be nice if people didn't make that decision for me :lol:

I have one of each and people look at me strange when I say I want more. I am open to as many as DH agrees too :)

I have the one child and family are always saying that I 'need' to have another baby. At first it's funny, but when it's every time they see you it gets annoying! :wacko:

Haha i have three girls and people are always like are you gunna try for a boy? dont you wish you had a boy etc.

Very true we have two boys people constantly ask if we are going to try for a girl. . . No we will how ever be trying for a BABY in the future

I have two girls and get the "whens the boy coming along" thing

haha. Luckily i havent come across anyone to tell me I need a 2nd.

Before i had my boy i got the "youre going to try for a boy right?" comments. We have three now so people prob think evan was an accident!Lol

Yes I'm forever being asked when we're having another and I'm sick of it. My friends and family know how tough it is with Thomas. We'd love another but it will happen when it happens!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->