How many little ones do you want?

AerisandAlex

Mommy to 3!!
Reaction score
I wasn't really sure where to put this but I'm just curious...

I love my babies and I can't stand the thought of not having anymore so the ending number kind of gets iffy to me at times... but then I remember... finances also have to be put into consideration, the means to provide, etc...

So... I'd have to say, my limit is 4 at this point...
As I'm pregnant with number 3 right now, that means one more after this...

However, that doesn't mean I'm getting my tubes tied or DH snipped, more or less I plan on a long acting IUD... destroying my ability to have more babies in the future is just is depressing to me... I'd rather have something that I can change my mind about at anytime, it would make it so much easier to deal with ^_^

So how about everyone else?

My 1st nd last i hope coz i got 6 dogs that are my babies too so this is 7 lol x

my fiancee and i decided on 5, i then fell pregnant with number 1 and struggled with the pregnancy eating disorder depression and mood swings...he cheated because i was acting likee a crazy person, we decided wedding 1st then baby number 2 but would stop after that, then surprise pregnancy with monkey number 2....it gets better i have been coping extremely well with this pregnancy but yet again he cheated but this time has left me for her and her son.....so i've came to the conclusion that i am never getting pregnant again because my life gets turned upside down every time, he destroyed my trust and now i cant believe that any man will stick around while im pregnant.....i would have loved to have my 5 kiddies but im not goingto complain with my 2 monkeys :happydance: xxxxxx

We think we are done with this one (our 2nd) but we may have a third in 3-4 years lol

I am exactly the same as you, I am expecting #3 and I hate the thought of not having more children, I don't want a odd number, so we have decided on 4, but only due to finances. I would love to have a huge family, but it's just money that holds us back. We want to be able to spoil all our children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->