how many middle names is too many to you

My ex had 3, I thought that was quite a few lol- my future babies will have 2 xx

I don't know! In our family almost none of us have middle names. I think one is enough really, maybe two at a push. It's really up to the individual though. :)

I think one or two is fine - after that you may have to start asking why do you want your kid to have that long a name? :laugh2:

For my DH and I, we plan to have just one for the girl (maybe two) and two for the boy - but they are family names, so it made sense.

Picking out names is fun

I feel 2 is plenty, any more than that is getting a bit much but that is just my opinion. I have no middle name and neither does my son. For some reason no one believes me when i tell them i have no middle name.
I don't know why my parents chose not to give one to me but with my son we simply found it hard enough to agree on 1 name never mind 2!

My son has 2 but we i seem to never use the second one, my daughter only has one, so IMO i think one is enough. x

I think 1 is enough. MY OH doesn't have one at all and I have one. I think it's a great way to put that 'family name' that people want passed on without sticking your kid with a name that you don't like. Its also good for when you just can't decide between two names, so you give them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->