how many months

laura109

Reaction score
We had a chemical last march my cycles went abit mad after so in september i went on the pill.

i came off it in december and i must admit weve not done it more than twice a month as partners been away.

this is our 4th cycle of trying.

im on day 11 today and weve had sex on day 8 9 and 10.

I think we should leave it tonight and have another go thursday and saturday.

i have 26 day cycles. Im age 25.

How long is it till you need to start looking into fertility problems? Is it a year?

I would say a year me and dh went to the doctors after a year and found out he had low count and motility we were 26 so at least you don't waste time if there is an underlying issue

Doctor said if you're under 35 years old it's normal to take a year, if you're 36 or older only wait 6 months to go get tests.

I went after 6 months but my periods were over 2 weeks long and I had mid cycle spotting. Plus I had confirmed no ovulation to myself through temping and opks. She agreed to do hormone tests mostly due to the mid cycle spotting, confirmed no ovulation and referred me to fs.

I was lucky she took me seriously but I also went in knowing what I wanted.

That said in your situation it's likely all is well, it's just taking a few months. Up to a year is considered perfectly normal. So sorry to hear about your loss though.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->