How Many Of u Were Right??

babezone

Reaction score
so i was jus wondering how many of u out there when pregnant thought u was going to have bubs early and was right..

lol Maybe its wishfull thinking but i really have a feeling hes going to come early

i jus wanted to no how many of u were right in thinking ur bubs would??

or was u totally wrong xx

Well i had that feeling too and i did have him somewhat early lol he wa due june1st and i had him via c-section on may 16th :)

I thought she was going to be late, I went into labor on my due date and had her the next day :D

Knew i'd be late with both!! And i was sort of rite!! lol x

I knew both of mine were going to be late and they both were..my first was late by ten days and my second was 7 days.

Thought I'd be late & was early but I did some myths to help thinsg along - dunno if they were a part of it but I will be doing the same this time round I carried very heavy so it was such a relief tbh but 3 weeks early was a bit sooner than I'd have maybe liked.

I didn't think I would make it to my due date even though my midwife keep telling me I would go a week over at least. He came 2 days before his due date.

I thought I would be early. Most people in my family have early babies.
I was 10days early.. all my younger brothers were days-(a couple)weeks early.
My mom was early, and my uncle was really early (by a few months)

Colton came 4 days late, and I was induced. My body wasn't even starting to prepare for labor.

i thought i would be early with both mine
nope kacy was 3 days over due.
had kira 9 days over due, i was due to be induced the next day

I thought i'd be early with Maya & I was by 12 days

I was induced though :)

I felt I was going to be early, & I was - by about 8 or 9 days!

a thouht i was going to be a week late but i got induced 1 week early because my waters broke

i tought i was going to have katrina early but i was wrong... she was born one week late and with drake it was the oposite... i though that he was going to be late and he end up being early.

My gynacologist thought I'd be 2 weeks early when I went for my 36 week check up as he was so low. Had him 2 days late!

i was convinced i'd be early with callum but was 8 days over!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->