How many of you have your baby's name picked?

Lucy22

Mama,Daddy & 2 Princesses
Reaction score
Just asking because I'm fast approaching 3rd tri and I still can't narrow down my long list :haha: Choosing Elena's name was so much easier!

So how many of you already have it picked out?
Are you 100% sure your not going to change your mind?
Do you think its easier to choose a boys or girls name?
Did your OH help you pick?
How many (if any) middle names are you planning on using?

Thanks ladies :flower:

I have a few girls names that I really like but no boys ones yet.
my baby will be having my grans name as a middle name if its a girl.
my oh likes most of the names I like, I like none of the names he's suggested lol

We are about 98% settled on our little girls name. I deffinitely think that girls names are easier than boys though. Before we knew we were having a girl and were looking up both had a heck of a time finding boy names that we both liked. And both of us decided on the name. We each made a list of our own of top names we liked and the one that matched is the one that we decided on. Did it this way cause we both were at such differences of what we liked, so figured this to be the simplest way.

It's early days for us but we think we have settled on both a boy and girls names including 1 middle name for each. This could change by the time I get to my due date though!!

We had one girls name picked and an option of two boys names, since finding out we are having a boy we have decided 100% on his name, I chose the first name and his middle name is DH's first name. We are definitely not changing our minds xx

We've had our boys named picked out since being pregnant with DS. We have 2 girls names...and girls middle name, but no boys middle name. I've always loved one particular girls name and so does DH, but then found a new one I like. He's not so keen on it...but I still have lots of time to swing him over to my side! lol

We've had our names since before I became pregnant lol!

Katie Ella for a girl and William Thomas for a boy :)

We picked our names for either gender pretty much right away.. Were having a girl though so shes going to be "Olivia" xx

I've got our 100% we had it picked out before our 16week gender scan and when we found out she was a girl it's been her since I love it and oh love it so we are happy! Evie grace :) we also had jacks name picked out just before our 20week scan so he was jack as soon as we found out he was a boy x

So how many of you already have it picked out? We have :D
Are you 100% sure your not going to change your mind? Not 100% starting to like Freddie again now :blush:
Do you think its easier to choose a boys or girls name? Girls for sure, we were having Lilly Blossom for a girl
Did your OH help you pick? Not this time, but he chose our sons name (our first boy) but I love the name Oliver so I win this time haha
How many (if any) middle names are you planning on using? Just the one planned for now although if we go for Freddie it'll be 2 middle names :lol:

1. I already have my little boy name picked out but I'm still uncertain on a girl name.

2. I know for sure I'm not changing my boys name but I still haven't picked a girls so I'm sure that will change.

3. I think boys names are easier to pick.

4. No my OH isn't really in the picture and I didn't really like any of the names he picked to be honest. :p

5. I plan on using one middle name.

we have a girls name that we both absolutely love but we have such different tastes on boy names that we have went through the baby name book like a million times and still can't find one we both like. lol.

Boys names are much harder.

We are between aoife and Abigail. I like aoife a lot. My hubs is Irish and wanted an Irish name since we live in America... and its very unique here. Only worry is that even though its easy to pronounce (eefa), the spelling is difficult.

We've had our boys named picked since we got pg. It will be Ascher William if it's a boy. If it's a girl it will be Annika Judith. We are finally 100 % sure. We had a hard time agreeing on a girls name. DH definitely helped with picking out names. He wouldn't have it any other way ;o)

Ive had names picked since I was 15 years old and I never even wanted kids lol. My step daughter already had my chosen girls name so weve picked another.

Zachary Quinn or Eliza Oriel. We wont be changing our minds.

So how many of you already have it picked out? Not yet
Do you think its easier to choose a boys or girls name? Coming up with names is easy for both; picking the final one is the hard part!!
Did your OH help you pick? We will decide together (probably :haha:)
How many (if any) middle names are you planning on using? Just one

I hope we pick the right one; names are nervewracking!

We've got about six girls names to choose from, some we like more than others. I think we'll probably wait until she's born to see which one fits.

It was loads easier for us to choose girl's names, before we found out the gender we only had one boys name.

My husband will be totally involved with the picking, he'd not have it any other way. It will be a joint decision though.

We'll have one or two middle names, depending on how the whole thing flows.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"