How many oz while weaning?

jodi_19

Mommy of a beauty queen
Reaction score
Hi! For those of you whose babies are having 2 or 3 meals a day (purees), about how many oz of breast milk or formula are they taking along with it in a 24 hours period? Thanks!

I was wondering this too as my LO is having 3 meals a day but seems to want so much milk too. Yesterday he had 4.5 bottles of 7oz throughout the day too. Think it sounds too much. :(

im wondering this too as my LO is on one meal a day at the mo but i have been advised to start her on breakfast now too, and yet she still wants milk after the dinner i give her!

my lo is on 3 meals aday and has 6oz when 1st gets up then 3oz after brekfast, 3-4oz after dinner then 6oz 1hr after tea then 8oz as a dream feed. they should have 15-20oz a day

My thoughts are that the minimum amount for a 6mth is 600ml which amounts to about 20oz, so I do 2x 8oz and 1 x4oz. As long as she takes that I'm happy. Sometimes she will take as much as 4 x 8oz bottles, but that's not the norm these days, though it was at first. Normally she takes about 3x8oz these through the course of the day now.

I was told that our LO's need about a pint of boobie or formula a day until they are one. x

I guess we're ok then! She take between 3-4 6 oz bottles in 24 hours. Thats between 18-24 oz, usually 24!! Thanks for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->