How many people in this section are NTNP?

awww im jealous... pops and toria your naughty.... :grr: !!

Wish you loads of luck girls xxx

Me too, would love to join them but i cant :cry:
I will be left here all on my todd!! but at the same time i am so excited for you both:happydance:

Thank you my lovely :) Just think of all the coffee mornings we could have :happydance:

xxx

Thank you my lovely :) Just think of all the coffee mornings we could have :happydance:

xxx

Ill lend you Jacob to practise any time you want lol! Look forward to seeing you soon! Hmmm wonder what you will be drinking at the christening x

xxx

Ill lend you Jacob to practise any time you want lol! Look forward to seeing you soon! Hmmm wonder what you will be drinking at the christening x

You know, I was just thinking that you know.....not getting my hopes up though but at least now you know I won't be able to keep it quiet as you'll tell from whether I'm on the vino or lemonade!

See you next weekend gorgeous :hugs:

xxx

Come on ladies come join me its lonely in 1st trimester all by myself :(

kerry can i be jealous with you!! Good luck girlies x

Come on ladies come join me its lonely in 1st trimester all by myself :(

I shall be doing my very best sweetheart....the plan always was to be pregnancy buddies with you!!! :lol:

xxx

Ahh! I'm scared of being in the first tri with no one I know :lol:

Thats one of the reasons I am staying here and not going to TTC.....I am so happy in here have made some lovely friends. I am sure it is great over there but I am staying put....

xxx

awww can you lend me jacob too... so I know what its like to have 2??

of course you can aslong as courtney doesnt beat him up again :rofl:

Pops there will be no hiding from me I will be keeping an eye on you all that day haha x

I went into TTC and wrote a thread and no one bloody replied so I never went in again!

The TTC room scares me. I wont be going over there when Im trying. I want to be in first tri! Long way off for me tho. Maybe ill catch toria on her third way around the forum!

The TTC room scares me. I wont be going over there when Im trying. I want to be in first tri! Long way off for me tho. Maybe ill catch toria on her third way around the forum!

:rofl: and me....

another 4 years for me I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back