How many people in this section are NTNP?

Hmmm i'm kinda tempted to join...if i can persuade Robin he wants to get married first.

RYDER!

You're supposed to be waiting for me :rofl:

Me me me!! We haven't just contraception for nearly 5 years!!!

I guess I count as NTNP. Finished my last pack of BC a few weeks ago, we were planning on using condoms for a few more months but got a bit carried away this week... doesn't seem much point in going backwards now. :blush:

Hmmm i'm kinda tempted to join...if i can persuade Robin he wants to get married first.

Tell Robin you and I need to have our babies on the same day again... LOL

Tell Robin you and I need to have our babies on the same day again... LOL

OMG how totally freaky would that be!!!! OMG a mini Jasmine :cloud9: he he he!! I'm getting kinda broody now, also trying to wait until one of my friends get pregnant then try so Tabitha can have a friend.. so far all the women who live near me also have children the same age as me...two of them were teachers at my school :dohh:

BnB Group: https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/135301-not-trying-not-preventing.html

Hey guys, we started doing this. I only came off the pill 6 weeks back as it didn't agree with me. I haven't had a proper period since coming off and just had this feeling I might be. After several BFN's I still knew something wasn't right.

So I tested first thing this morning and got a BFP which was confirmed by a nurse who did a second test.

I did not think it would happen this fast!

Well, I kinda want another one..but dont wanna go thru pregnancy again...:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->