how many possible ov days can one girl have lol updated with chart

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
on monday my temp was the lowest of 34.13 and yesterday the opk was even more positive to the one i thought was positive on sunday that with ALOT of cm i can now confirm i ovulated yesterday!! :happydance: my temp shot up today to 34.98

so lots of cm on the day and postive opk
low temp the day before
high temp the day after

does that sound about right? :rofl:

WWWWHHHHOOOOO u need2get ur ff ticker sorted and then u can put it on ere, n pp can c ur chart thro it:):)

trust u not 2 b straight 4ward!! think u b fine to stop bd 2moro 4sure (well 2day anyways as its 1dpo) xx :hugs:

the temp question is still getting asked it is quite unusal to be in the 34's thought isnt it!

I dont chart my temps so I cant help to much sorry. Hope its what your wanting. good luck :hug:

Hey there Louisal

Not bad thanks are you? I have been trying to keep off a bit getting a little obssed with all the ttc this has been the first month I haven't been counting the cd but now im in ttw im counting again :rofl::rofl: not sure what days :sex: on so just hoping for the best :rofl:

I have been finding things hard recently too as I should be due in aronud 3 weeks and 2 off my friends just had babies as we all got caught together but i had a mmc in April.

Its good to hear from you x x

:hug::hugs::hug::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->