how many posts do i have to do to

You can put one on now I think. Do you mean a pic in your profile or an avatar (on your posts)? x

mmmmmmmmm when i post to have a pic at side if you no what i mean hun xxx

YOu can do it.. YOu just need to make sure the size is right or it wont work. Go to the top right and click on User CP then along the left click on edit or upload avatar. I forget what it says.

I think it'll tell you if there's a problem uploading it because of the picture size (or it might resize the file for you anyway..don't think I ever changed mine). If you do what Janisdkh said and scroll to the bottom of that page you can upload your own x

tryed to do it but wont let me upload me pic ill get other half to have a go lol

Does it tell you that the file size is too big? x

are you doing the avatar? because your avatar is separate from your profile pic

gona sound really stupid but i want a pic so when i post my pic of kids is at the side if yuo no what i mean how do i get in my profile to add pics plz xsorry:dohh:

that's your avatar pic. which you should be able to load.............unfortunately my daughter has a drs appointment and I need to get going, hopefully one of the others can help you out

I think you need to make sure its small enough and make sure you have done the avatar thats the one that shows up on your post.

I only worked mine out a couple of days ago....do you like???

Yours are well cute fulltimemum:happydance:

omg your kids look so cute bless them loving the coustumes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->