How many times a month do you BD?

SORRY IF POSTED IN WRONG PLACE! HELP! OK! Maybe someone can give a little insight... My last normal cycle was Aug. 3, 2011, my boyfriend and I were TTC immediatly after (like the 9th). Since August 3rd I have not had another cycle...but Ive experienced tons of symptoms since. i.e. slightly sore boobs, sharp shooting pain in vagina, itching alot, very dry and peeling skin, hard to bend over, cramps (similar to AF), TOSSING & TURNING at night, always hungry, GASSY, bad headaches, stomach pain after eating (then hungry again a little later) and the LIST GOES ON! Im wondering could I be pregnant, if so im almost 11 weeks now, I do have an appointment set up, but until then my mind is full of wonder.. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?!

SORRY IF POSTED IN WRONG PLACE! HELP! OK! Maybe someone can give a little insight... My last normal cycle was Aug. 3, 2011, my boyfriend and I were TTC immediatly after (like the 9th). Since August 3rd I have not had another cycle...but Ive experienced tons of symptoms since. i.e. slightly sore boobs, sharp shooting pain in vagina, itching alot, very dry and peeling skin, hard to bend over, cramps (similar to AF), TOSSING & TURNING at night, always hungry, GASSY, bad headaches, stomach pain after eating (then hungry again a little later) and the LIST GOES ON! Im wondering could I be pregnant, if so im almost 11 weeks now, I do have an appointment set up, but until then my mind is full of wonder.. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?!

I'd do a home test if you can. :flower:

Congrats destinyfaith! :) And you're right, in the case of ttc - more isn't necessarily better. No more than :sex: every other day throughout the cycle is best to ensure a fresh sample of sperm at each :sex:

I've only just had my coil removed but normally we go through "horny" phases and tired phases haha.

So 2-3times a day for a week or two then only 2 or 3 times a week for a week or two depending on how busy and tired we are! xx

We usually BD 3 times a week and 4 time during my fertile times!

We BD whenever my husband is in the mood! We both have a high drive and not too much stress at the moment (I'm on sabbatical) so basically it's up to twice a day, almost every day.
Usually if we don't BD it'll be because my husband is trying to work out whether or not I'm in the mood and takes so long trying to decide that I've either fallen asleep through boredom (if at night) or gotten up and started making breakfast (if it's morning). Occasionally he'll wake me up in the middle of the night for it as well, and once we had a "nooner"!!:haha:
I don't generally initiate though, as I know that the longest I would have to go without is a day anyway.

We BD whenever my husband is in the mood! We both have a high drive and not too much stress at the moment (I'm on sabbatical) so basically it's up to twice a day, almost every day.
Usually if we don't BD it'll be because my husband is trying to work out whether or not I'm in the mood and takes so long trying to decide that I've either fallen asleep through boredom (if at night) or gotten up and started making breakfast (if it's morning). Occasionally he'll wake me up in the middle of the night for it as well, and once we had a "nooner"!!:haha:
I don't generally initiate though, as I know that the longest I would have to go without is a day anyway.

I rarely initiate too! I think OH gets frustrated that I'm "not interested" if I don't initiate at least every once in a while so maybe once every few weeks I will. He's asked me before why I don't initiate or wear lingerie for him and I always tell him, "Why would I? I know you'll come after me anyway!" lol

LOL

every now and then I show up in bed with some sexy lingerie or something and that makes him feel wanted! I recently bought a sexy policewoman outfit but haven't worn it for him yet - waiting for a good opportunity...:blush:

With me and OH it really does vary. I don't know if it's because for the 1st time in about 8years I've got no artificial hormones in my body or if it's because I want a baby more than I actually realise, but I've been so bloody horny recently!!! It's at least 3-4 times a week.. Maybe more...

With me and OH it really does vary. I don't know if it's because for the 1st time in about 8years I've got no artificial hormones in my body or if it's because I want a baby more than I actually realise, but I've been so bloody horny recently!!! It's at least 3-4 times a week.. Maybe more...

Hi...im the same. I was on BC for 8 years and we DTD 2 maybe 3 times aweek. Now im off BC im up for it all the time and we do it 4-5 times

x

I noticed a huge difference in my sex drive after going off the pill. It went up quite a bit!

we make sure we do it at least every second day so we're covered :) I have long long cycles so that's all we can really do! I think even if we werent TTC we would still do it about the same though :)

Ive told my OH that if i am not PG this cycle then next month we are BD every other day...i dont care if hes tired or has work he is doing it lol

x

We're normally every other or every couple of days. Should be enough xx

I like to make sure we DTD at least every 2-3 days (preferably 2, but if something comes up I don't stress about it!) Most of the time it's not a problem for us to bd that much though. I have a fairly high sex drive, and DH is more than happy to join me ;)

Me and DH BD about every other day or every 2 days. But now that he has a new work schedule and has to get up super early, we BD about 1 day less during the week now. But we always make sure to BD the day before O, the day of, and the day after just to make sure.....although my protocol hasn't worked so far......

Switching to NTNP after AF shows! We were previously TTC.

Well we were TTC for a few months and we only :sex: about 2/3 times in the whole month (around ovulation). Then I read that you should :sex: before you get a positive opk so the sperm catch the egg ect. But this month we are NTNP and we haven't been able to keep our hands off each other!I think the stress with TTC does change your sex drive. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->