How many times a month do you BD?

OH and I bd at least once a day haha. Though lately with stress from his roomie/friend attempting suicide and just.. stress of the roomie being there, we skipped 3 days this past week. Add to it the tmi of me thinking I was possibly experiencing a yeast beast, and yeah. 2 days of stress and 1 of my panicking over yeasties.

Thankfully no yeasties, but lately EVERYTHING is making me nauseous. We are ntnp/ttc since he finishes inside me every time, butttttttt with my weight and health problems I'm not holding out TOO MUCH hope for a baby. :)

If I got my baby for Christmas I would be super excited though.

EoD usually. Sometimes we go 3 days but will make up for it. :blush: I'm sure we're covered!

Usually twice a week for us, or sometimes 3 times. I think we would both like it to be more, but we both work full-time and OH's job is very physical so he is shattered when he gets home!

This week it's been 4 times though :happydance: Something has definitely come over me since I stopped taking the pill 2 weeks ago. I keep reaching for the nicest undies in the drawer instead of the comfy ones, and jumping on poor hubby :laugh2:

With me being in nursing school and working full time and my husband working hard labor everyday, it has become difficult to find time for it. We usually do it only once or twice a week, sometimes even less. If things are really stressful we will only do it 2-3 times a month.

Not as often as I'd like!!
Before I came off bc our sex life wasn't great, sometimes we would go 2 weeks sometimes more without it. But, since coming of the pill my sex drive has increased big time...however my oh's hasn't.
I feel like I have to instigate it all the time. I spoke to him at the weekend and said that he needs to and later that day he did!!
We have a friend living with us at the moment so it is a little difficult, but I am aiming
for about twice maybe 3 times a week. We both work full time too so most of the time we are knackered!

This is the first cycle we are actively trying and our goal was if not once a day, then every other day...and it's been going GREAT! When we are tired from working all day we don't feel guilty about skipping a day and I hear that's good enough anyhow. It's kind of nice to feel "obligated" to BD in a way because you just force yourself to relax and MAKE time for each other it's been nice! Much better than I thought, I was thinking every day it would feel forced you know?

Wow. 2 weeks without? I'd die. More like 2-3x a day. Hehe Im naughty. We're recovering from a mc but that hasnt affected the dtd except for like a week. Try being naughty ladies we've all got that inner seductress, just step it up a level or 2. I did, naughty texts, pictures & hell even while he's sleeping. :muaha: and if your labido needs a boost, try some horny goat weed ( sold at adult stores) you won't be able to keep your hands off each other. :devil: need more ideas come find me. We've still got romance and the best sex ever even after 8 yrs!

Daily if not more then daily! Rarely we'll go a day or two but it feels like forever lol

Unfortunately we don't live together at the moment, so we only see each other twice a week. We DTD every time we see each other, so 8 times a month. It sucks because I've been a lot hornier since coming off birth control 3 1/2 months ago and so has my OH (he's recently been taking tribulus, which is a testosterone booster and increases sperm count/sex drive). If we lived together, we'd probably do it every day or every other day.

This is our first cycle TTC, and we are up to CD 15 and have BD 11x. So I guess on average we try to BD 3-4 x week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->