How many times per day do you...

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
change your baby's clothes?

Some days for me it's 4-5 times. Depends on whether his diaper leaks or he spits up making his clothes smelly, etc.

With three kids, and two adults, laundry is always piled.

Erm, well she wakes up in her jammies, gets dressed, sometimes if she's pooped everywhere or sicked she might get changed again and then i change her again for bed time.

So 2 or three times :) I like it though, she has nice clothes :rofl:

tell my about it leeanne i should run a laudrette :dohh: and thats with 3 of us, well done you for doing soooo much more :hugs:

well every morning i wash and dress maddi and at night she has a bath and at night she has a bath and clean clothes and normally about 3-4 times a day, depending, like you say, on sick/spit-up/leaks etc x x x

It's not unusual for Hannah to stay in the same outfit throughout the day, but she does have her off days where we change her clothes 4-5 times. Even so I do her laundry every other day at the very least!

I put Chase in a new outfit yesterday and was intending to take pictures. Within 1/2 hour he spit up all over it. LOL

:rofl: Hannah has those days, but not often, I do her laundry more for the bibs, burp cloths and blankets

It's not unusual for Hannah to stay in the same outfit throughout the day, but she does have her off days where we change her clothes 4-5 times. Even so I do her laundry every other day at the very least!

I find because of the bottle feeding the formula gets on his clothes and blankets and I do his first before anyone else's. And I do a load or two of wash every day but still never caught up. :dohh:

that's what I get

Just got spewed all over and had to change Hannah's clothes :rofl: :rofl:

Chloe stays in the sme outfit all day, its very, very rare that I need to change anything so out of sleepsuit into clothes in the morning then back into sleepsuit again for bed

jack stays in the same outfit all day, hes never sick, the only mess he makes is when he dribles or drips milk down him

elliot lives in his bibs most the time because of sick/dribbles lol-so change bibs a lot but he'll usually stay in same outfit most the day and then change into a sleepsuit at night.

3-4 times a day hun... Rihanna is rarely sick so thats good. Generally only sick when I put her a new outfit on!! Lovely x lol

My bubs is usally changed about 3 times a day...there is guarentee to be sick on his clothes at least twice!...sometimes even 4 times...if im lucky and cover him in a massive bib all day there will be no changes at all...the washing machine is constantly on at ours!...no wonder out electrics bill is huge!!x

I change him if hes got spit up, drool (he likes sucking his clothes lol) or food , usually around 6-8 times per day

I think I may possibly be the worst mother in the world. Unless we're going out, I don't even change him out of his sleepsuit until I put him into another one at bed time! We sorted out the nappy leakages so now we don't really change...only if he covers himself in sick but that's rare now since we changed formula.

about 4 times a day. i cant stand it if he gets sicky on his clothes x

this thread must make babies sick. I just picked Alasdair up and low and behold he threw up all down me, nothing on him!

lol now changing my clothes is something different i change 2 times a day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->