how many ways to annoy your neighbour?

Jordan Mummy

Mum to Jordan & Pregnant
Reaction score
ok so the aim is put down what you know you can do to annoy your neighbour and you no it works ill start

play music really early in the morning xxxxxxxxxx

your baby crying in the night lol, my mental neighbour come round bangin on the door at 6am, asking me is there something wrong with him.. :wacko:

Park in their driveway :haha:

That's not particularly funny. My neighbour always parks his ute behind my car, or they have guests and park their car behind mine.

Yes I park on the street as my parents have their cars in the driveway. I know it is a public parking.

However I don't appreciate that my neighbour parks behind me or in my spot. (In front of my parents house) because my car is 22 years old and it has no powersteering. I find it hard to get out when I go to work if someone is parked in front of me or behind me. So I'm wedged in.

My neighbour could have parked in front of his house or his other neighbour's house (the other neighbour is a frail elderly woman of 83). No he seems to lazy to park in front of his house because his wide driveway is near where I park.

Break out the chain saw at 11pm
Start my big Landrover pick up at 4am in the morning to go to work! :D
I have loads ...

Ow and i always leave my drive way looking like a construction zone! in my nice looking street
park my truck smack bang in the way :D
Ok so im an annoying neighbour :p

Write naughty words on the hedge in the snow :rofl:

tie there door handles to gether and knock and run

Call the tow trucks when their cars have been sitting in the same guests spots for a week straight. Please just pay the extra for the parking permit so when I do have guests they have a place to park...

Lol

ok so the aim is put down what you know you can do to annoy your neighbour and you no it works ill start

play music really early in the morning xxxxxxxxxx

Let your cat poop in their garden!

on a windly night leave you gate open lol xx

Break out the chain saw at 11pm
Start my big Landrover pick up at 4am in the morning to go to work! :D
I have loads ...

Throw a snowball at their window.

Isn't this weird! At some point over the last ten years I've lived next door to all of you noisy, inconsiderate lot! :haha:

Cat poop lady, you were the worst!

That's not particularly funny. My neighbour always parks his ute behind my car, or they have guests and park their car behind mine.

Yes I park on the street as my parents have their cars in the driveway. I know it is a public parking.

However I don't appreciate that my neighbour parks behind me or in my spot. (In front of my parents house) because my car is 22 years old and it has no powersteering. I find it hard to get out when I go to work if someone is parked in front of me or behind me. So I'm wedged in.

My neighbour could have parked in front of his house or his other neighbour's house (the other neighbour is a frail elderly woman of 83). No he seems to lazy to park in front of his house because his wide driveway is near where I park.

Flippin heck :roll: Its a game.

Send them samples of adult diapers and condoms.

(Did that to an awful teacher once lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->