how many ways to annoy your neighbour?

Light a bbq when they just hung their clean washing out :haha:

Park in their driveway :haha:

That's not particularly funny. My neighbour always parks his ute behind my car, or they have guests and park their car behind mine.

Yes I park on the street as my parents have their cars in the driveway. I know it is a public parking.

However I don't appreciate that my neighbour parks behind me or in my spot. (In front of my parents house) because my car is 22 years old and it has no powersteering. I find it hard to get out when I go to work if someone is parked in front of me or behind me. So I'm wedged in.

My neighbour could have parked in front of his house or his other neighbour's house (the other neighbour is a frail elderly woman of 83). No he seems to lazy to park in front of his house because his wide driveway is near where I park.

Flippin heck :roll: Its a game.

Exactly what I just thought!

Park in their driveway :haha:

That's not particularly funny. My neighbour always parks his ute behind my car, or they have guests and park their car behind mine.

Yes I park on the street as my parents have their cars in the driveway. I know it is a public parking.

However I don't appreciate that my neighbour parks behind me or in my spot. (In front of my parents house) because my car is 22 years old and it has no powersteering. I find it hard to get out when I go to work if someone is parked in front of me or behind me. So I'm wedged in.

My neighbour could have parked in front of his house or his other neighbour's house (the other neighbour is a frail elderly woman of 83). No he seems to lazy to park in front of his house because his wide driveway is near where I park.

Flippin heck :roll: Its a game.

Exactly what I just thought!

:rofl:

keep cleaning my car at 8am on a saturday morning singing whatever is on my radio lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->