How many weeks am I??

Ksmith_89

Reaction score
Hello ladies! This is my first pregnancy but am very unsure about how far gone I am....My periods are the 25th of each month...I 'felt' different during most of December so I took a test a week before my due period and got a very clear positive (I tested twice). My period in November was a day long and was little more than slight spotting (sorry if tmi)..I feel as though I'm further gone than the 7 weeks if I go from November period...I already have a slight bump (not bloating) and horrendous morning sickness (doc had out me on sickness tablets)....so my question to you is how far along do you think I am??

Gosh. You could easily be nearly 3 months if nov period wasn't really a proper period. I think you need a scan!

Definitely tell the midwife/doctor this & they should recommend you for a scan. Good luck!
xo.

That's what I'm worried about but when I mentioned this on the phone when I was booking in a appointment with a midwife she said that she had to go by my November date so have to wait till Friday for an appointment with the midwife then I'm guessing she will book in a scan....getting slightly impatient as I'm waiting to tell people till confirmed dating scan x

I'd be inclined to go from the first day of your October period and November sounds like spotting maybe from implantation? Have you booked in with midwife or anything? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->