How many weeks did u feel the baby move in 2nd pregnancy?

Marg_27

✿ Proud Mummy of 2 ✿
Reaction score
ok, so I kno I'm only at really early stages, and kno its gonna be weeks away yet, but how early did any of u feel your babies move in a 2nd pregancy?

Im 14 weeks and on #4 and ive been feeling pressure for a couple of days now, not movement as such, just pressure, so i recon at some point over the next 2 weeks, ill start to feel the baby.
I cant remember with the others, but it was around 15-16 weeks, but OH dident feel it for a couple of weeks after i did.

Thanx Enigma :) I had read it cud b around 16 weeks, but theres nothing like personal experience!!

Defo felt proper kicks at 15 weeks but felt something, which I'm sure now were little flutters, at around 13 weeks. Felt my 1st at around 17 weeks
HTH

Jo x

I was 15 weeks for small movements and bang on 18 weeks for kicks and definied movements :) XxX

Thanx Ema and Jammyjo :) Am really lookin 4ward to startin to feel some movements!

what do the small movements at 15 weeks feel like? How will I know if its my little peach?

what do the small movements at 15 weeks feel like? How will I know if its my little peach?

It sort of feels like wind but nothing happens after (if you know what i mean) and you feel presure like something pressing against your belly but theres nothing there, so the only other thing it can be, is buba.

Im gonna go lay on the bed and not move for hours to see if I feel anything!

I felt little flutters at about 15 wks, my OH felt baby move at about 21 wks. Now my tummy moves like a jelly on a plate!!

im only just feeling flutters now & im 18 weeks today, its dif with everyone hun x

Thanx guys:flower:
jus wanted to get a rough idea of when 2 expect something :)
:hug:

With this baby I felt tickling movements from 11 weeks, and they got intense. I felt baby kick from 16 weeks :)

With this baby I felt tickling movements from 11 weeks, and they got intense. I felt baby kick from 16 weeks :)

I two the last 2 days have felt like Little tickling sensations , OH thinks iam crazy !!! .
I didnt post incase i sounded like a nutter :rofl: . But i know its not wind as well i pass that quiet easily lately and i havent been when i get this sensation .... With first baby i felt her move at 18 weeks , My second i felt him around 15 weeks .... So this is very strange to me .
I have put it out of my mind for now and will see how it prgresses over the next few weeks .... Glad to know iam not the only one thow :) . xxx .

trust your body if you can feel it, then you can feel it!

Im on number 3 and didnt fel anything til i was 21wks then it went straight to proper kicks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->