How many weeks might I be?

onedaybaby

Mum of 1 and TTC no2
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm what I think is 10 days late and today got 2 faint positives, 1 on IC and 1 on FRER.I last tested 7 days late and BFN. I think it's safe to say that I am pregnant but my husband is bringing me home 2 more FRER so for next 2 days we can check for line getting darker. This morning I never expected for a faint line to appear so was in shock, shaking and crying in disbelief.This is our first pregnancy on the 2nd cycle of trying.

My first day of last period was Nov 7th. Cycle 1 was 36 days and after pill I would expect to have around 35 cycles but all year its been all over the place since stopping bcp.

If I am 10 days late then I am 5 1/2 weeks but I could be as little as 3 1/2 weeks as on date AF due I had EWCM so we BDd, both times I thought I might have ov'd I never got positive on OPK so no idea when it was I ovulated.

In your opinion is it plausible to get to 5 1/2 weeks before getting BFP or any pregnancy symptoms? These last 2 days my boobs have felt really heavy and I've felt very nauseous at times this afternoon but less so now after a ginger biscuit.

Can anyone help me out?

congratulations!! sounds more like you might be 3.5 weeks then, but either way that is great news!!

I would probably go with the 3.5weeks, either way congratulations hun:hugs:

hey there, i know this is a little late,
anyways, not everyone gets pregnancy symptoms! I have next to none and i'll be 7 weeks on Monday!

Most doctors will go by you LMP. Which you said was Nov. 7, so going by that you would be due August 14th and you would 7+3 today.
Not sure if they will adjust because of your cycle length or not. If they go by a 35 day cycle you would be due August 21st and you would currently be 6+3. I think it would be very likely for them to do a dating scan to know for sure.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->